Grand Theft Auto Next to Launch Along With PS3

So much for Halo 3 messing with the PS3 launch. Trumped.
6 answers Last reply
More about grand theft auto launch

    "Skye" <carolinaconvicts2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > So much for Halo 3 messing with the PS3 launch. Trumped.

    Got a link for that?

    "Scream" <scream1969@REMOVETEXTINCAPShotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Skye" <carolinaconvicts2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> So much for Halo 3 messing with the PS3 launch. Trumped.
    >
    > Got a link for that?

    http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614665p1.html

    Wow, a new PS3 with the next GTA and Halo 3 all in the same day. If
    3DRealms released Duke Nukem Forever that day my head would explode for
    sure...

    The Getaway (London) sounds most impressive.

    An obvious choice to impress punters.

    http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614665p1.html

    "Despite early reports that claimed Grand Theft Auto would be a PS3
    launch title (gotta love that early launch chaos), we have confirmed
    with our editors at the Sony E3 press event that no new GTA title has
    been confirmed for Sony's upcoming machine."

    In what way does this indicate that the next GTA will be a PS3 launch
    title? As much as many of us would love that, it says that such a rumor
    is unconfirmed. I obviously won't mind if they do announce it though :-)

    "phexitol" <phx:01@distance.ni-879/00.001> wrote in message
    > http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614665p1.html
    >
    > "Despite early reports that claimed Grand Theft Auto would be a PS3 launch
    > title (gotta love that early launch chaos), we have confirmed with our
    > editors at the Sony E3 press event that no new GTA title has been
    > confirmed for Sony's upcoming machine."
    >
    > In what way does this indicate that the next GTA will be a PS3 launch
    > title? As much as many of us would love that, it says that such a rumor is
    > unconfirmed. I obviously won't mind if they do announce it though :-)

    The text on that page has changed since I posted the link last night. It
    originally said that it would be a launch title. They obviously got new
    info and edited it, hence the first line.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    Scream wrote:
    > "phexitol" <phx:01@distance.ni-879/00.001> wrote in message
    >
    >>http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614665p1.html
    >>
    >>"Despite early reports that claimed Grand Theft Auto would be a PS3 launch
    >>title (gotta love that early launch chaos), we have confirmed with our
    >>editors at the Sony E3 press event that no new GTA title has been
    >>confirmed for Sony's upcoming machine."
    >>
    >>In what way does this indicate that the next GTA will be a PS3 launch
    >>title? As much as many of us would love that, it says that such a rumor is
    >>unconfirmed. I obviously won't mind if they do announce it though :-)
    >

    > The text on that page has changed since I posted the link last night. It
    > originally said that it would be a launch title. They obviously got new
    > info and edited it, hence the first line.

    I thought about that later. Still, it doesn't mean they won't, and that
    would certainly push the Halo 3 hype down a good amount.

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Video Sony Video Games