Tags:
Last response: in Technologies
Share
May 24, 2004 2:41:30 PM

Hi,
I have a gsm module which during initialisation it returns +wind: 7 code.
Looking up the codes it says emergency calls. What does this mean?

More about : wind code returned

Anonymous
May 25, 2004 6:03:14 AM

"Neil" wrote:

> I have a gsm module which during initialisation it returns
> +wind: 7 code. Looking up the codes it says emergency calls.
> What does this mean?

"+wind" looks like a Wavecom-specific command/result. Is this a
Wavecom module?

On the face of it, I'd say that your modem has camped on a cell
without being registered to that cell's network. Without
registration, that cell is available for emergency calls only. I
guess that this is either a transient state during
initialisation, or that you're in an area where all available
cells belong to non-home networks, and these have no roaming
agreement with your home network.

John
Anonymous
May 26, 2004 10:59:08 AM

On Mon, 24 May 2004 10:41:30 +0100, Neil wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a gsm module which during initialisation it returns +wind: 7 code.
> Looking up the codes it says emergency calls. What does this mean?

The SIM is barred ?

--
Now playing: 911 - Private Number

Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
October 28, 2010 5:42:04 PM

Hello ! I have trouble too . The modem " maestro" WAVECOM MODEM

MULTIBAND 900E 1800 send +WIND: 13 What is it?
October 31, 2010 4:45:38 AM

This topic has been closed by Buwish
!