Closed

+wind: 7 code returned

Hi,
I have a gsm module which during initialisation it returns +wind: 7 code.
Looking up the codes it says emergency calls. What does this mean?
4 answers Last reply
More about wind code returned

    "Neil" wrote:

    > I have a gsm module which during initialisation it returns
    > +wind: 7 code. Looking up the codes it says emergency calls.
    > What does this mean?

    "+wind" looks like a Wavecom-specific command/result. Is this a
    Wavecom module?

    On the face of it, I'd say that your modem has camped on a cell
    without being registered to that cell's network. Without
    registration, that cell is available for emergency calls only. I
    guess that this is either a transient state during
    initialisation, or that you're in an area where all available
    cells belong to non-home networks, and these have no roaming
    agreement with your home network.

    John

    On Mon, 24 May 2004 10:41:30 +0100, Neil wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I have a gsm module which during initialisation it returns +wind: 7 code.
    > Looking up the codes it says emergency calls. What does this mean?

    The SIM is barred ?

    --
    Now playing: 911 - Private Number

    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
  3. Hello ! I have trouble too . The modem " maestro" WAVECOM MODEM

    MULTIBAND 900E 1800 send +WIND: 13 What is it?
  4. This topic has been closed by Buwish

GSM