PS3 KILLZONE 2!!! Halo Who? Halo Who Cares?!?!!

Killzone 2 for the PS3 was one of the E3 stage demos. It starts with
the cinematic intro and moves right on into the game action. It looks
like it is well on its way, showing several minutes of in-game action.
The PS3 totally obliterates the XFLop Full Circle!!!

http://trailers.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_killzone_ps3_e35.mov
5 answers Last reply
More about killzone halo halo cares

    To me the Halo killers are any game made by Tom Clancy.
    Halo single player is fun but I hate it online, that is where Clancy games
    shine.

    "Blig Merk" <blig_murk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Killzone 2 for the PS3 was one of the E3 stage demos. It starts with
    > the cinematic intro and moves right on into the game action. It looks
    > like it is well on its way, showing several minutes of in-game action.
    > The PS3 totally obliterates the XFLop Full Circle!!!
    >
    > http://trailers.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_killzone_ps3_e35.mov

    Another "Halo killer" brag?

    "Donald Richter" <GrGoblin@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

    > "Blig Merk" <blig_murk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> Killzone 2 for the PS3 was one of the E3 stage demos. It starts with
    >> the cinematic intro and moves right on into the game action. It looks
    >> like it is well on its way, showing several minutes of in-game action.
    >> The PS3 totally obliterates the XFLop Full Circle!!!
    >>
    >> http://trailers.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_killzone_ps3_e35.mov
    >>

    > Another "Halo killer" brag?

    It doesn't look like a game in development. I'm going to take these PS3
    videos with a pinch of salt, as they say.

    Blig Merk wrote:

    > Killzone 2 for the PS3 was one of the E3 stage demos.

    WTF is "stage demo" supposed to mean? And how many millions more copies did
    Halo 2 sell than your previous Halo killer, the original Killzone? Remind
    us.

    > It starts with
    > the cinematic intro and moves right on into the game action.

    That's all pre-rendered footage you gullible dipshit. There is no in-game
    action.

    > The PS3 totally obliterates the XFLop Full Circle!!!

    And yet neither are out yet. God, another five years of your obsessive
    trolling and deranged hatred for a piece of consumer electronics you have
    never, nor will ever, own or play. I can't wait.

    -Z-

    Yeah and from what I just heard all that was actual gameplay. There was
    no preredered graphics. That game will Push PS3 Sales like Halo did for
    XBOX.
    The Demo of Killzone 2 was like Movie quality graphics...simply
    amazing.
    whether people will want to pay $400.00-$500 for a new console for that
    game alone is questionable.

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Video Games