PS3 KILLZONE 2!!! Halo Who? Halo Who Cares?!?!!

Last response: in Video Games
May 17, 2005 12:56:14 AM

Killzone 2 for the PS3 was one of the E3 stage demos. It starts with
the cinematic intro and moves right on into the game action. It looks
like it is well on its way, showing several minutes of in-game action.
The PS3 totally obliterates the XFLop Full Circle!!!

http://trailers.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_killzone_ps...
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 1:30:27 PM

To me the Halo killers are any game made by Tom Clancy.
Halo single player is fun but I hate it online, that is where Clancy games
shine.
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 2:34:49 PM

"Blig Merk" <blig_murk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Killzone 2 for the PS3 was one of the E3 stage demos. It starts with
> the cinematic intro and moves right on into the game action. It looks
> like it is well on its way, showing several minutes of in-game action.
> The PS3 totally obliterates the XFLop Full Circle!!!
>
> http://trailers.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_killzone_ps...

Another "Halo killer" brag?
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 4:59:36 PM

"Donald Richter" <GrGoblin@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:D Njie.777430$w62.512551@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

> "Blig Merk" <blig_murk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Killzone 2 for the PS3 was one of the E3 stage demos. It starts with
>> the cinematic intro and moves right on into the game action. It looks
>> like it is well on its way, showing several minutes of in-game action.
>> The PS3 totally obliterates the XFLop Full Circle!!!
>>
>> http://trailers.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_killzone_ps...
>>

> Another "Halo killer" brag?

It doesn't look like a game in development. I'm going to take these PS3
videos with a pinch of salt, as they say.
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 8:12:03 PM

Blig Merk wrote:

> Killzone 2 for the PS3 was one of the E3 stage demos.

WTF is "stage demo" supposed to mean? And how many millions more copies did
Halo 2 sell than your previous Halo killer, the original Killzone? Remind
us.

> It starts with
> the cinematic intro and moves right on into the game action.

That's all pre-rendered footage you gullible dipshit. There is no in-game
action.

> The PS3 totally obliterates the XFLop Full Circle!!!

And yet neither are out yet. God, another five years of your obsessive
trolling and deranged hatred for a piece of consumer electronics you have
never, nor will ever, own or play. I can't wait.

-Z-
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 3:28:35 AM

Yeah and from what I just heard all that was actual gameplay. There was
no preredered graphics. That game will Push PS3 Sales like Halo did for
XBOX.
The Demo of Killzone 2 was like Movie quality graphics...simply
amazing.
whether people will want to pay $400.00-$500 for a new console for that
game alone is questionable.
!