xnin3

Honorable
Feb 21, 2012
So, I've contacted Intel, they are sending me an Intel Core i5 Processor Case Badge. But I am wondering about other brands I have. I have ordered EVGA GTX 550 Ti, and am almost positive it will be coming with a case badge. I'm also curious about my mobo brand, ASRock. Along with my PSU, which is OCZ, and my RAM which is G. Skill Ripjaw. Where can I get these, if it is possible to get these for some of the brands.

puttsy

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
eBay. You can get them for about $1 shipped and, if you find them from the same seller, you can usually get volume pricing or at least combined shipping. Most sellers are in China so it takes about 4 weeks to arrive AND, it is all but assured they are not 'genuine' but, they are identical to OEM one's (they may or may not be actually) so, that should be your ticket.

edit: You're going to want to search for 'sticker' instead of case badge. Although 'case badge' search terms WILL yield results, sticker will usually get ya more--and cheaper.

whatsthatnoise

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2011
You could also look for pictures of badges you want and print them on photo paper. Use (exactly cut) double sided tape to fit them. Gives a nice little depth effect, too.

That way you also gain control over the size of your badges and make them all fit your case perfectly. :)