Sign in with
Your question

Need help on deciding a graphics card

Last response: in Systems
December 25, 2011 12:52:19 AM

I'm making my first build here soon and I'm looking for a budget graphics card. My rig is going to primarily used for gaming. Nothing hardcore, just regular gaming. So far, this one is appealing to me. http://www.amazon.com/HIS-H645H2G-Radeon-64bit-Express/...
Suggestions are greatly appreciated since this is my first build. Thanks!

More about : deciding graphics card

December 25, 2011 12:57:48 AM

Budget? Monitor Resolution? Examples of games that you'll be playing?
m
l
December 25, 2011 1:02:25 AM

budget would like to be less than 100. I don't know about the resolution. Games I would like to play are Garry's Mod, Tf2, Minecraft, and Call of Duty. But in general just middle level gaming. I don't care about running at max settings, I just want to be able to play them.
m
l
Related resources
a b 4 Gaming
a c 254 U Graphics card
December 25, 2011 1:09:55 AM

I know that you listed your budget of $100 or less but you really have to give us more info if you want serious recomendations because we don't know anything about your computer. Can you please list your cpu , ram , motherboard , power supply , operating system and hdd.
m
l
December 25, 2011 1:21:36 AM

Yes, it is compatible with your board. However, the card suggests minimum power of 450W.

You'd be cutting it close with the 6770. You might want to get a more power PSU or consider a less powerful graphics card.
m
l
December 25, 2011 2:54:52 PM

Thanks for your help last night and I'm back
m
l
!