PSP: Ridge Racer vs Need for Speed

I like racing to feel realistic, so I'm really waiting for GT4, and
Wipeout is a bit too futuristic for me, but I think either of those
(RR/NFS) should be a lot of fun.

Anyone who has played both who can advise on which to buy? Thanks!

On 17 May 2005 13:34:04 -0700, "Boudewijn" <b_redeker@hotmail.com> spewed forth
these words of wisdom:

>I like racing to feel realistic, so I'm really waiting for GT4, and
>Wipeout is a bit too futuristic for me, but I think either of those
>(RR/NFS) should be a lot of fun.
>
>Anyone who has played both who can advise on which to buy? Thanks!

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 is the best arcade-style racing game ever!

Galley

On Wed, 18 May 2005 01:52:34 -0400, Galley <Galley@Spam-Jammer.galleytech.com>
spewed forth these words of wisdom:

>On 17 May 2005 13:34:04 -0700, "Boudewijn" <b_redeker@hotmail.com> spewed forth
>these words of wisdom:
>
>>I like racing to feel realistic, so I'm really waiting for GT4, and
>>Wipeout is a bit too futuristic for me, but I think either of those
>>(RR/NFS) should be a lot of fun.
>>
>>Anyone who has played both who can advise on which to buy? Thanks!
>
>Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 is the best arcade-style racing game ever!

Dopey me! You were referring to the PSP.

Galley