Web SMS services help

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.gsm (More info?)

I'm having trouble finding a reliable web-based service to send SMS.
www.ipipi.com and letssms.com are either not delivering SMS or only
delivering them very intermittently to networks they say are supported (UK
O2, Thailand AIS). Can anyone explain why this is happening, and recommend a
reliable service ?
1 answer Last reply
More about services help
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.gsm (More info?)

    On Fri, 28 May 2004 08:57:38 +0000 (UTC), "Jim Bradley"
    <jbradley2000@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >I'm having trouble finding a reliable web-based service to send SMS.
    >www.ipipi.com and letssms.com are either not delivering SMS or only
    >delivering them very intermittently to networks they say are supported (UK
    >O2, Thailand AIS). Can anyone explain why this is happening, and recommend a
    >reliable service ?

    We are using http://pro.hooya.com and we are very satisfied. The cost
    is appr 6 eurocent/msg to most nets (but not all). It´s a Swedish
    company so you'll have to make payments to a Swedish bank.

    You can register two different alphanumeric senders. We have company
    name or phone number.

    Phone book

    Group sendings

    Status report