Web SMS services help

Tags:
Last response: in Technologies
May 28, 2004 12:57:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.gsm (More info?)

I'm having trouble finding a reliable web-based service to send SMS.
www.ipipi.com and letssms.com are either not delivering SMS or only
delivering them very intermittently to networks they say are supported (UK
O2, Thailand AIS). Can anyone explain why this is happening, and recommend a
reliable service ?

More about : web sms services

May 28, 2004 3:23:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.gsm (More info?)

On Fri, 28 May 2004 08:57:38 +0000 (UTC), "Jim Bradley"
<jbradley2000@hotmail.com> wrote:
>I'm having trouble finding a reliable web-based service to send SMS.
>www.ipipi.com and letssms.com are either not delivering SMS or only
>delivering them very intermittently to networks they say are supported (UK
>O2, Thailand AIS). Can anyone explain why this is happening, and recommend a
>reliable service ?

We are using http://pro.hooya.com and we are very satisfied. The cost
is appr 6 eurocent/msg to most nets (but not all). It´s a Swedish
company so you'll have to make payments to a Swedish bank.

You can register two different alphanumeric senders. We have company
name or phone number.

Phone book

Group sendings

Status report