Z77 extreme4 beeps and codes....Please help

smartSOFT

Honorable
Feb 7, 2013
So I'm a first time PC builder and I put together the following PC this past weekend:

ASRock Z77 Extreme 4
Intel i5 3750k
EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti
WD Black 1TB HDD
OCZ Vector 128GB SSD
Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) 1600HZ Memory
Corsair HX650 Pro PSU
LG Black 14xBD-R 2xBD-RE

I was able to successfully install the OS onto the SSD and a few other applications. It seemed like everything was fine but I began to notice beeps from the case when I was idle at the Windows Desktop (4-8 beeps in rapid succession). I noticed upon boot up that I received the following codes:

4F - DXE IPL is started
b2 - Legacy Option ROM Initialization
A2 - IDE Detect

I did some web searches and decided to double check and make sure my components were properly seated. Upon opening the case, I pushed down on one side of the GPU and it clicked in completely. (Note: I did not fully reseat it or the memory sticks)

Now when I boot up...I receive the same three codes plus one more:

99 - Super IO Initialization

The beeps come and go - sometimes it will be really consistent (every few minutes) and then sometimes I won't hear it for 20 minutes. Its hard to pin down how many exact beeps there are b/c they change in pitch. Any recommendations?

smartSOFT

Honorable
Feb 7, 2013

So....I followed your suggestion and SPLAT. Fans spun on a few times, LEDS light up, but CPU fan wouldnt spin. (Case fans are plugged into the PSU) Now I think its safe to say the Mobo is shorted, nothing lights up. Press Power and nothing happens.