HELP PLEASE

How many mp3 songs can i put on my playstation portable????

"warrior supreme 05" <true_warrior71@webtv.net> wrote in message
> How many mp3 songs can i put on my playstation portable????

As many as your memory stick will allow.

"Daniel G." <Danny73@columbus.rr.com>'s wild thoughts were
released on Wed, 18 May 2005 20:55:19 -0400 bearing the
following fruit:

>"warrior supreme 05" <true_warrior71@webtv.net> wrote in message
>> How many mp3 songs can i put on my playstation portable????
>>

>As many as your memory stick will allow.

LOL, it hard to imagine a more accurate answer.

Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

--
The past does not repeat itself, but it rhymes.

Mark Twain

[Abolish the TV Licence - http://www.tvlicensing.biz/]

"Jan Hyde" <StellaDrinker@REMOVE.ME.uboot.com> wrote in message
> "Daniel G." <Danny73@columbus.rr.com>'s wild thoughts were
> released on Wed, 18 May 2005 20:55:19 -0400 bearing the
> following fruit:
>

>>"warrior supreme 05" <true_warrior71@webtv.net> wrote in message
>>> How many mp3 songs can i put on my playstation portable????
>>>

>>As many as your memory stick will allow.
>>

> LOL, it hard to imagine a more accurate answer.

Without knowing the size of the memory stick you are using, it is hard to
give a more accurate answer.

> Jan Hyde (VB MVP)
>
> --
> The past does not repeat itself, but it rhymes.
>
> Mark Twain
>
> [Abolish the TV Licence - http://www.tvlicensing.biz/]

gcc

Distinguished
May 29, 2004

"warrior supreme 05" <true_warrior71@webtv.net> wrote in message
> How many mp3 songs can i put on my playstation portable????

MP3's Usually Range in Size from 4 - 8 MB's

Depending on the size of your Memory Card it could be a Just a few or Quite
a lot....
So Approx....
32 MB = 6 - 8 MP3's
64 MB = 12 - 16
128 MB = 24 - 32
256 MB = 44- 64
512 MB = 85 - 120
1 GB = 165 - 250

The Lower number is obviouslt a Higher Quality MP3, and the Lower is a Lower
Quality