Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

What games can i play in nvidia 6800

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
October 27, 2011 10:48:11 PM

What games can i play with Nvidia Geforce 6800?

Just woundering i got it and dont know what games i can play can anyone make a list of it?

becuse i dont wanna nerd on Counter Strike Games :D 

More about : games play nvidia 6800

a b U Graphics card
October 27, 2011 11:04:01 PM

I think maybe you should try 1 or 2 of those games and see how you do. Don't worry about getting 'nerded'.
a c 214 U Graphics card
a b Î Nvidia
October 28, 2011 12:59:36 AM

Well it's definitly not a powerful card at all but it's a lot better than any intergreated GPU.

I almost doubt that it's able to play source.I remember playing CSS with my 9400GT and it could barely keep up.
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
October 28, 2011 3:33:23 AM

Unreal tournement up to 3 if you are lucky
war hammer 40K
Doom 3 (this would be interesting)
NHL 2003
Nothing new and good though
October 28, 2011 12:55:48 PM

purple stank said:
Well it's definitly not a powerful card at all but it's a lot better than any intergreated GPU.

I almost doubt that it's able to play source.I remember playing CSS with my 9400GT and it could barely keep up.


i can play Battlefield 2 Without any lag on highest Quality
October 28, 2011 1:18:53 PM

well you can play battlefield 2, wolfenstien new, need for speed series upto pro street,call of duty mf ,doom 3,quake 4, stalker cs and alot more
October 28, 2011 1:23:27 PM

Also if you can upgrade to a cheaper amd 5670 or 6670 you can play battlefield 3
a b U Graphics card
October 28, 2011 1:43:42 PM

calle321 said:
i can play Battlefield 2 Without any lag on highest Quality

not, but on mendium setting.
October 28, 2011 3:42:57 PM

Try Half Life 2, hope you gonna love that!
October 28, 2011 3:56:40 PM

purple stank said:
Well it's definitly not a powerful card at all but it's a lot better than any intergreated GPU.

I almost doubt that it's able to play source.I remember playing CSS with my 9400GT and it could barely keep up.




I ran my old computer with a 6800LE and I had no problems playing CSS. I was able to run this on high settings with 1600x1200 with an AMD XP 2600+ processor and 512 MB ram. Any of the source games should work just fine with that, the engine came out almost a decade ago.
October 28, 2011 4:12:07 PM

It's gonna depend on your monitor

I had a 6800 XT, and it ran BF2 pretty well, no AA, on a 1440 * 900. You can forget about AA on anything you can currently buy, even out the discount bin. A 4650 would be a step up, and they don't cost much more than the shipping.

Might want to look at upgrading to at least a 4670 for about the cost of a modern game. What processor do you have? If it's a dual core around 2.5 gigs or so, the card would be a decent match
October 28, 2011 6:20:29 PM

theuniquegamer said:
well you can play battlefield 2, wolfenstien new, need for speed series upto pro street,call of duty mf ,doom 3,quake 4, stalker cs and alot more


thanks ill download call of duty :D 
October 28, 2011 6:22:51 PM

JohnA said:
It's gonna depend on your monitor

I had a 6800 XT, and it ran BF2 pretty well, no AA, on a 1440 * 900. You can forget about AA on anything you can currently buy, even out the discount bin. A 4650 would be a step up, and they don't cost much more than the shipping.

Might want to look at upgrading to at least a 4670 for about the cost of a modern game. What processor do you have? If it's a dual core around 2.5 gigs or so, the card would be a decent match


i got Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz
a b U Graphics card
October 29, 2011 5:02:11 AM

too weaker cpu sorry, you can play newer games on lowest setting
!