Killzone 2 For PS3

After Seeing The demo of Killzone 2 for the Future PS3, I am only
hoping that the actual gameplay looks just as good and that. When asked
if that was actual gameplay the guy interviewed said yes and it was not
pre-rendered. We will have to wait and see but if it was actual
gameplay then Killzone 2 will be The Reason people buy a PS3 Unless the
rumors of it costing close to $500.00 are true.

<SamuelF566@AOL.COM> wrote in message
> After Seeing The demo of Killzone 2 for the Future PS3, I am only
> hoping that the actual gameplay looks just as good and that. When asked
> if that was actual gameplay the guy interviewed said yes and it was not
> pre-rendered. We will have to wait and see but if it was actual
> gameplay then Killzone 2 will be The Reason people buy a PS3 Unless the
> rumors of it costing close to $500.00 are true.

Nothing wrong with a $500 price tag to me.
Consoles in the past have come damn close to that, some even surpassing that
price point.
Don't forget the PS3 will be a hi-def high end DVD player as well.

Can someone provide a link where it's confirmed that the Kill Zone demo
was real-time rendered? I've heard conflicting reports (most from
fanboys on either side of the issue). It'd be nice to read something
from the horse's mouth.

--
Bill Cable - Steelers Fan & Star Wars Collector
http://CreatureCantina.com <----- funny!

"Bill Cable" <billcable@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Can someone provide a link where it's confirmed that the Kill Zone demo
> was real-time rendered? I've heard conflicting reports (most from
> fanboys on either side of the issue). It'd be nice to read something
> from the horse's mouth.

Do you have the G4 channel?
They are showing E3 coverage a couple times a day.
Sony said it is/will be in game graphics.

Bill Cable wrote:
> Can someone provide a link where it's confirmed that the Kill Zone
demo
> was real-time rendered? I've heard conflicting reports (most from
> fanboys on either side of the issue). It'd be nice to read something
> from the horse's mouth.

There isn't a link that says it was or wasn't. The Killzone 2 demo was
shown as a movie sequence along with maybe a dozen other game scenes
shown as movie sequences. Nobody is saying a peep about those other
ones with this ridiculous argument whether they were or were not
prerendered. It is the xflop full circle fanfairies that have started
this whole mass confusion campaign and anybody with half a brain would
immediately question "What the hell does prerendered mean?". Of course,
the xflop full circle fanfairies would use the claim that it was
"prerendered", the term being used out of context. The question, to
have any semblence of rational sense, should have been "Was the
Killzone 2 demo a CGI software rendered sequence?". Of course, it would
take the xflop full circle fanfairies to come up with this tactic
because it was Microsoft that was showing CGI software rendered
sequences of Bruce Lee before the debut of the XFLop as representative
of what the XFLop would be able to do (that sequence was done with 3DS
Max - modeled and software rendered) and the Bruce Lee game that was
actually released was so far below what had been misrepresented that
even the most ardent XFLop Fanfairy whimpered away with their tails
between their legs. The other confusion factor the xflop full circle
fanfairies are throwing into the arena is if the real time demos were
game scenes or not. Of course, they are not full game scenes, idiots.
It is too early in the development to have a full game up and running
at this point. They are essentially technology demos at this point, but
using the game engines and models along with most of their attributes,
running on a prototype PS3. Jesus, this the DEBUT of the Playstation 3.
If it was fricking finished NOW, then it would be on the market in the
next month. Of course, it isn't finished now and Sony has been clearly
saying it isn't finished now, so why go off like a fuzznut claiming
that they did say that (not you, the xflop full circle fanfairies).
This is why I despise the xflop full circle fanfairies. No dirty tactic
is too low that they won't go there. But it is a sad indicator how many
people fall for their cons.

Boody Bandit wrote:
> "Bill Cable" <billcable@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Can someone provide a link where it's confirmed that the Kill Zone demo
>>was real-time rendered? I've heard conflicting reports (most from
>>fanboys on either side of the issue). It'd be nice to read something
>>from the horse's mouth.
>

> Do you have the G4 channel?
> They are showing E3 coverage a couple times a day.
> Sony said it is/will be in game graphics.

Try checking either ign.com or g4tv.com Look at either for interviews
with the Sony people. They have said it was in some of those.

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/748/748475/vids_1.html

Click the first 'see it in action' video file (the one with the Sony
guy on screen). He is the Executive Vice President of Sony Computer
America and he says, "real gameplay." Please download it or save the
file and see and hear for yourselves. He says the Killzone footage is
real gameplay, not pre-rendered by a CGI production house - *real
gameplay*. So if he's lying he's going to be found out when the game
comes out. So let's hope he's telling the truth because Killzone has
the potential to be the landmark game of the 21st century. Nothing I
have ever seen comes remotely close to the look and feel of this game.
It's ILM/Pixar/Weta type graphics in a console game. It's phenomenal.

Killzone fan

massivegrooves wrote:

> Try checking either ign.com or g4tv.com Look at either for interviews
> with the Sony people. They have said it was in some of those.

http://uk.playstation.com/news/newsStory.jhtml?storyId=106796_en_GB_NEWS&linktype=MPC

The trailer, which took them six months to create, is "basically a
representation of the look and feel of the game we're trying to make."
That's straight from the game's director, not some Sony corporate shill.

-Z-