Which cooling system would be best for my rig?

Hello, first I would like to apologize if this is in the wrong section. :P I am building a pc (my first gaming rig) and I'm having trouble as to which type of cooling I should get. I'm getting my computer from cyber power, and they only have limited options on the coolers.

Cyber power's cooling options:

-LIQUID COOLING

-Asetek 510LC 120MM Radiator & Fan

-Asetek 550LC Dual Standard 120MM Fans (push/pull)

-Corsair Hydro Series H60 120MM Radiator & Fan

-Asetek 570LX Liquid Cooling system w/ 240MM Radiator and Dual Fans

-FANS

-Thermaltake Frio OCK (though I was reading that this one blocks off 1-2 ram slots depending on your mobo.

-CoolerMaster Hyper 212 evo

I have no idea as to which cooler I should pick. :(

I appreciate all of the help. :bounce:
3 answers Last reply
More about which cooling system
  1. Google is your friend. Do some research on the above mentioned coolers Vs. their cost and pick which one works the best at the best price.
  2. Okay so i Got a gigabyte gtx 460 se.I already overclocked it to 820 mhz no problem. my current temps are 30 c to 38 in game i was aiming for about 930 mhz I NEED YOU HELP IM NEW TO OVERCLOCKING!!!
  3. Pieter_27 said:
    Okay so i Got a gigabyte gtx 460 se.I already overclocked it to 820 mhz no problem. my current temps are 30 c to 38 in game i was aiming for about 930 mhz I NEED YOU HELP IM NEW TO OVERCLOCKING!!!

You need to create a post in the overclocking forum to recieve proper assistance.
Ask a new question

Read More

Cooler Master Asetek Cooling Components Product