Sandy Bridge + WC + CASE?

Which case for WC? Corsair 650D @ $139 or Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced @ $109 ??

I am putting together a new build. I would like to get a case ... and keep it long-term.

I have an Intel i7-2600K cpu % an ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe MB. I am not a gamer so my video cards tend not to be high end. More recreational photography & movie video oriented.

I would like to significantly overclock hence the interest in WC, which I would like to keep internal. The Corsair will accommodate a 240mm rad (2x140) I think. Whereas the CM will accommodate a 360mm (3x120) rad. Both I think will allow a 60mm thick rad.

Thanks for your input. :D
3 answers Last reply
More about sandy bridge case
  1. Corsair 650D and then just buy the Corsair H100 closed loop cpu water cooler, trust me it will allow your 2600K to hit its maximum OC potential.
  2. But i also have to say the Corsiar 550D will also quite happily except the H100 and is also very nice indeed and will meet your needs without issue.
  3. I would get the XSPC Raystorm Rx240 Watercooling kit: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/15402/ex-wat-207/XSPC_Raystorm_RX240_Extreme_Universal_CPU_Water_Cooling_Kit_w_RX240_Radiator_and_Free_Kill_Coil_Hot_item.html Also, I would post in the overclocking section of the forums.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Sandy Bridge Components