Gran Turismo 4 Package Contents?

I just picked up this game (NTSC Canada) and I thought I saw a review
that show the package contents including a 200+ page "guide" and a
fancy decorated dvd (like a speedometer).
Mine just has a brief instruction manual and normal dvd.
I don't care about the dvd, but would have liked the large guide. Was
this a preorder bonus, or maybe it was the Japanese version package?

Thanks!
4 answers Last reply
More about gran turismo package contents

    Albert wrote:

    > I just picked up this game (NTSC Canada) and I thought I saw a review
    > that show the package contents including a 200+ page "guide" and a
    > fancy decorated dvd (like a speedometer).
    > Mine just has a brief instruction manual and normal dvd.
    > I don't care about the dvd, but would have liked the large guide. Was
    > this a preorder bonus, or maybe it was the Japanese version package?
    >
    > Thanks!

    I've not heard of special editions but then I don't live in Canada.
    Ours has a white case, a normal slim booklet and a normal disc...
    found this though

    http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/11/09/news_6112820.html

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    On Fri, 20 May 2005 19:06:32 GMT, Paul Heslop
    <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    >I've not heard of special editions but then I don't live in Canada.
    >Ours has a white case, a normal slim booklet and a normal disc...
    >found this though
    >
    >http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/11/09/news_6112820.html

    Hi Paul, I did some digging around and found a picture of what it is:

    http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/489/489327/img_2526389.html?fromint=1

    I'm still not sure on why all versions aren't like that though.

    On Fri, 20 May 2005 18:55:20 GMT, Albert <gamingfannnn@hereathome.com>
    wrote:

    >I just picked up this game (NTSC Canada) and I thought I saw a review
    >that show the package contents including a 200+ page "guide" and a
    >fancy decorated dvd (like a speedometer).
    >Mine just has a brief instruction manual and normal dvd.
    >I don't care about the dvd, but would have liked the large guide. Was
    >this a preorder bonus, or maybe it was the Japanese version package?
    >
    >Thanks!
    The book you refer to cost me 15.00 US less 20% +6% tax at EB

    Albert wrote:

    > On Fri, 20 May 2005 19:06:32 GMT, Paul Heslop
    > <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    > >I've not heard of special editions but then I don't live in Canada.
    > >Ours has a white case, a normal slim booklet and a normal disc...
    > >found this though
    > >
    > >http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/11/09/news_6112820.html
    >
    > Hi Paul, I did some digging around and found a picture of what it is:
    >
    > http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/489/489327/img_2526389.html?fromint=1
    >
    > I'm still not sure on why all versions aren't like that though.

    the thing on the left looks almost like a photocopy... weird

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/