I'm such a loser - I can't finish Scooby Doo for Crying ou..

I'm a failure in my little kids eyes. They are tired of watching dad fail
at getting Scooby to jump from the darn trampoline mast thingy to the next
row of mast trampoline things. I am so frustrated I want to fork the disk
out the window! What am I doing wrong??? I've read the faqs and they are
vague.

Please help me redeem myself...

> I'm a failure in my little kids eyes. They are tired of watching dad
> fail at getting Scooby to jump from the darn trampoline mast thingy to
> the next row of mast trampoline things. I am so frustrated I want to
> fork the disk out the window! What am I doing wrong??? I've read the
> faqs and they are vague.
>
> Please help me redeem myself...

Night of 100 Frights? I played that section for an hour a day for two
weeks and gave up. Six months later I picked it up again and nailed the
jumps after only twenty minutes. The rest of the game should be a breeze
once you pass the masts.

Without studing each, I will guess one of these will help:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/551517.html

from the faq - but still confusing:

Get on the very left corner edge of the left sail and right when
scooby is about to touch the sail push in the direction of the sail you want
to land on. Once you have jumped off the sail you will want to double jump
and float to the other sail. You will want to aim/land on the right sail
near
the pole. This jump just takes practice, good timing and

Dannyboyy wrote:

> I'm a failure in my little kids eyes. They are tired of watching dad fail
> at getting Scooby to jump from the darn trampoline mast thingy to the next
> row of mast trampoline things. I am so frustrated I want to fork the disk
> out the window! What am I doing wrong??? I've read the faqs and they are
> vague.
>
> Please help me redeem myself...

I didn't buy this for just that reason. I was going to get it for my
grandkids then read the reviews and they all said it is stupidly hard
for kids
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look