Any GSM Unlock source in New York / Long Island Area???

Last response: in Technologies
June 1, 2004 7:05:45 PM

Does anyone know of someone/someplace where I can personally bring a Sony
Ericsson phone to get it unlocked in The New York / Long Island Area while I
wait???
Anonymous
June 1, 2004 7:31:54 PM

Bring your phone to one of the small mobile phone dealers in Chinatown and
ask. They may do it for you at a nominal fee.

"DKH" <whome@nowhere.com> wrote in message
news:D X0vc.33698$zO3.3440@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> Does anyone know of someone/someplace where I can personally bring a Sony
> Ericsson phone to get it unlocked in The New York / Long Island Area while
> wait???

Anonymous
June 2, 2004 4:24:02 AM

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 15:05:45 GMT, "DKH" <whome@nowhere.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know of someone/someplace where I can personally bring a Sony
>Ericsson phone to get it unlocked in The New York / Long Island Area while I
>wait???

if this is a tmobile phone they will unlock it for you
Anonymous
June 2, 2004 5:50:14 AM

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 15:05:45 +0000, DKH wrote:

> Does anyone know of someone/someplace where I can personally bring a Sony
> Ericsson phone to get it unlocked in The New York / Long Island Area while I
> wait???

There are dozens if not hundreds of independant phone dealers in the
NYC(Manhatten) area, which would be prepared to do an unlock for a
small fee (Well there was when I was there last year). As another poster
says Chinatown would probably be your best bet.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
June 2, 2004 6:00:19 AM

I have tried about 5 small phone shops up and down on Main Street in
Flushing and have no luck... One place wanted $20.00 for them to send it out
for about 3-4 days. Now where is this place they "Send" it too. I would like
to go and get it done without losing my phone for a few days...

All I want is to "RESET the Phone Lock Code"

Not the SIM LOCK or the Service provider Lock. The phone is already unlocked
and I can use AT&T, Cingular, or T-mo with it. I just do not know the "Phone
Lock Code" with which allows me to reset timers/cards/and simple stuff like
that...
Anonymous
June 10, 2004 4:27:08 PM

What kind of phone is it?

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 02:00:19 GMT, "DKH" <whome@nowhere.com> wrote:

>I have tried about 5 small phone shops up and down on Main Street in
>Flushing and have no luck... One place wanted $20.00 for them to send it out
>for about 3-4 days. Now where is this place they "Send" it too. I would like
>to go and get it done without losing my phone for a few days...
>
>All I want is to "RESET the Phone Lock Code"
>
>Not the SIM LOCK or the Service provider Lock. The phone is already unlocked
>and I can use AT&T, Cingular, or T-mo with it. I just do not know the "Phone
>Lock Code" with which allows me to reset timers/cards/and simple stuff like
>that...

Anonymous
June 12, 2004 2:06:17 AM

Have you tried "0000" or "1234"?