Need help on router

sandeep2011

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
Hello,
i want to know which router will support the subnetting.i have cisco 2514 series router with me,but it is not supporting subnet

sandeep2011

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
thank you for ur reply,
actually i need to design one network which is having two different subnets.to one subnet we need to allow full access to the users,but to other subnet we need to restrict access to for some sites as well as downloading for the users.can u please suggest me some better way.and for the router i have tried to configure the cisco 2514 router with different subnet.but it is not accepting the subnet mask.like 192.168.1.1/25,error showing is that bad mask.what can i do for that?
i really appreceate if u can help me.
thank you

sandeep2011

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011

thank you for ur reply,
actually i need to design one network which is having two different subnets.to one subnet we need to allow full access to the users,but to other subnet we need to restrict access to for some sites as well as downloading for the users.can u please suggest me some better way.and for the router i have tried to configure the cisco 2514 router with different subnet.but it is not accepting the subnet mask.like 192.168.1.1/25,error showing is that bad mask.what can i do for that?
i really appreceate if u can help me.and please try to give me a best solution which will require minimum cost.
thank you