Asrock z77 extreme6 usb audio issues

crimsonblade

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013
Hello, I am having a issue with this board that i just got a few days ago. before it i had no problems with my headset. my setup is :
logitech g35
razer naga epic
asrock z77 extreme6
i7 3770k
8 g kingston value ram (shhh don't tell anyone ;))
nvidia geforce 560 ti stock
750 wat antec psu

currently whenever i play a game like hawken or mechwarrior right now, only ones i've really tried, i get a audio issue to where it sounds like i'm unpluging my speakers but it's real short. it seems to mostly to happen with surround sound effects. all my drivers are up to date. i've rebooted my computer 3 times. I've tried other usb ports front and back. i've tried my logitech wireless headset i got for my ps3. The only thing i can think it could be is the usb ports are bad on the mb or something. What do you'll think? What can i do? Cause i'd hate to ship the board back.
edit:
and just for the heck of it i turned of intel speed step and the power savings in the bios and that didn't help either. lol

PatrioticPickle

Reputable
Dec 2, 2015
Hey, I realise this post was 2 years ago but I am having the same issue with my ASROCK z77 extreme6 board where I will get popping on any audio device whether its USB or throught the audio connectors. I was wondering if you had solved the issue