Default page size/layout

Everytime I try to print something in WORD, I have to go and change my page
size/layout from a INDEX card to a standard 8.5x11. Is there a way to make
it default ALL the time to 8.5x11 without having to change it every time I
print a document?

Thanks!
Russ

Go to Start > Settings > Printers and Faxes and from the Toolbar
select: File > Server Properties > and check "Create a new form"
to create a custom form.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"SignatureMan" wrote:

| Everytime I try to print something in WORD, I have to go and change my page
| size/layout from a INDEX card to a standard 8.5x11. Is there a way to make
| it default ALL the time to 8.5x11 without having to change it every time I
| print a document?
|
| Thanks!
| Russ

TRENDING THREADS