- Gigabyte GA-Z77x-D3hProcessor
- Intel 3570KThings You May Want to Know
1.The processor is overclockable but if you dont want to overclock go for the Intel 3570
2. The motherboard as great as it has features like loads of USB 3.0, can overclock pretty well and has Gigabyte's On/Off charge (which allows you to charge your USB devices even when your system is turned off
3. It also is a pretty good overclocker...
4. You may ask "Why not the i7?
- Since you do occasional video editing the 4 core / 4 thread i5 is enough... But if you edited video more often the 4 core/ 8 thread i7 will be better... But the i7 is more expensive which means that you will have to sacrifice on your motherboard... Therefore go with the i5, you will be more than happy with it