Radeon 6850
24 gb ram
SSD 120gb intel 320
WD Green 2TB
Seagate 500gb
Toshiba 500gb

OC'd 4.4 ghz

all of this on Corsair 850Hx
Is that enough power and how can I tell if its not?

Solution
For a system using a single Radeon HD 6850 graphics card AMD specifies a minimum of a 500 Watt or greater power supply. The power supply should also have a combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 25 Amps or greater and have at least one 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connector.

For a system using two Radeon HD 6850 graphics cards in 2-way CrossFireX mode AMD specifies a minimum of an 600 Watt or greater power supply. The power supply should also have a combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 36 Amps or greater and have at least two 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors.

Total Power Supply Wattage is NOT the crucial factor in determining...
For a system using a single Radeon HD 6850 graphics card AMD specifies a minimum of a 500 Watt or greater power supply. The power supply should also have a combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 25 Amps or greater and have at least one 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connector.

For a system using two Radeon HD 6850 graphics cards in 2-way CrossFireX mode AMD specifies a minimum of an 600 Watt or greater power supply. The power supply should also have a combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 36 Amps or greater and have at least two 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors.

Total Power Supply Wattage is NOT the crucial factor in determining power supply adequacy!!! Total Continuous Amperage Available on the +12V Rail(s) is the most important factor.

The Corsair Professional Series HX850W (CMPSU-850HX), with its combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 70 Amps and with six (6+2)-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors, is way more than sufficient to power your system configuration with a single Radeon HD 6850 or even with two Radeon HD 6850 graphics cards in 2-way CrossFireX mode.

There is more than ample spare capacity to perform any overclocking of the CPU and GPU(s) you may want to attempt.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS