Open My Computer with folder list automatically visible

How can I make the Folder List be automatically visible in My Computer when I
open it instead of having all those other annoying links to places I never
go! I have tried checking the "Remember each folder's view settings" but not
sure what else can be done.

Jeza wrote:
> How can I make the Folder List be automatically visible in My
> Computer when I open it instead of having all those other annoying
> links to places I never go! I have tried checking the "Remember each
> folder's view settings" but not sure what else can be done.

In Windows Explorer, select Tools/Folder Options/General Tab. Click the "Use
windows classic folders" option.
--
Regards,

Ronnie Vernon