folder background images

How do I add an image to an open folder window background? I'd like to add
custom images instead of just the plain solid background. I forget where in
the system to look for this option.
5 answers Last reply
More about folder background images

    Hi,

    You may want to have a look at this webpage:

    Folder customizations by Anando
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    http://www.phm.lu/Products/PC/Plus/

    "Anando [MS-MVP]" <anando@mvps.org> wrote in news:OPXkLd7jEHA.2664
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    I think they may like this much better. Let a program do it for us.

    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/Customize_folder.htm

    Hi,

    The preference depends on the user. I have outlined the manual procedure on my webpage and a user can customize the
    folder with utmost ease. If somebody likes the automated procedure--go for it !

    --

    > Hi,
    >
    > The preference depends on the user. I have outlined the manual
    > procedure on my webpage and a user can customize the folder with
    > utmost ease. If somebody likes the automated procedure--go for it !

    I like the automated and used it. Works good and it's easy.