folder background images

August 31, 2004 5:05:04 AM

How do I add an image to an open folder window background? I'd like to add
custom images instead of just the plain solid background. I forget where in
the system to look for this option.
Anonymous
September 1, 2004 1:04:49 AM

Hi,

You may want to have a look at this webpage:

Folder customizations by Anando
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"sketcheroo" <sketcheroo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I add an image to an open folder window background? I'd like to add
> custom images instead of just the plain solid background. I forget where in
> the system to look for this option.
Anonymous
September 1, 2004 10:44:07 AM

http://www.phm.lu/Products/PC/Plus/

"sketcheroo" <sketcheroo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
| How do I add an image to an open folder window background? I'd like to add
| custom images instead of just the plain solid background. I forget where in
| the system to look for this option.
September 1, 2004 11:35:00 PM

Hi,

The preference depends on the user. I have outlined the manual procedure on my webpage and a user can customize the
folder with utmost ease. If somebody likes the automated procedure--go for it !

--

"KMO" <Kmo53153@aol.com> wrote in message news:Xns95576A45DCD0EKMO@216.168.3.50...
> "Anando [MS-MVP]" <anando@mvps.org> wrote in news:o PXkLd7jEHA.2664
> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
>
>> http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku
>
> I think they may like this much better. Let a program do it for us.
>
> http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/Customize_folder.htm
September 2, 2004 11:46:21 PM

> Hi,
>
> The preference depends on the user. I have outlined the manual
> procedure on my webpage and a user can customize the folder with
> utmost ease. If somebody likes the automated procedure--go for it !

I like the automated and used it. Works good and it's easy.
!