themes - stylexp 2.0

currently i'm using style xp but it is not free. anyother free
software that could help with windows xp visual styles and themes?
thanks in advance

Neerav

Neerav wrote:
> currently i'm using style xp but it is not free. anyother free
> software that could help with windows xp visual styles and themes?
> thanks in advance
>
> Neerav

Here's an idea - why don't you STFW?
lose his marbles?

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 00:39:41 +0100, "Miss Perspicacia Tick"
<misstick@lancre.dw> wrote:

>Neerav wrote:
>> currently i'm using style xp but it is not free. anyother free
>> software that could help with windows xp visual styles and themes?
>> thanks in advance
>>
>> Neerav
>

>Here's an idea - why don't you STFW?

Why don't YOU take your Paxil, and STFU?
I guess your friggin grandpa never told you "If you don't have
anything nice to say......"

To answer the above question:
You can download the "Uxtheme MultiPatcher" for free.
http://themes.belchfire.net/index.php?showtopic=8767

§kullywag©-

thank you!