skriiva4

Honorable
Apr 2, 2012
Hi, my name is kevin, and i was wondering which of these mobile processors would be better to run casual games like the sims 3 and the occasional RPG or low-spec requirment fps?

Solution
Get the E2-3000m and don't look back. The E (not the Llano version) and C series are very weak even for occasional light use unless just browsing the web ect. For gaming the E2 has a dual channel memory controller and better gpu while leaving you with upgrade options down the road while the lower end parts do not.
Get the E2-3000m and don't look back. The E (not the Llano version) and C series are very weak even for occasional light use unless just browsing the web ect. For gaming the E2 has a dual channel memory controller and better gpu while leaving you with upgrade options down the road while the lower end parts do not.

Solution

skriiva4

Honorable
Apr 2, 2012
thanks! I was actually impressed with how well the c60 performed! I figured the E2-3000m would be a better choice for processing power, but was concerned with the gpu, as I had difficulty locating specs on the gpu of that apu (lol) thanks again!

skriiva4

Honorable
Apr 2, 2012
No, the c60 came in my laptop! I'm hunting for an A6 mobile apu, with at least 2.4 ghz, but the only mobile apu i can find for sale atm is the e2... So if I can find it, I'm going with the A6, but was wondering how much of an improvement the e2 would be over the c60. Thanks alot! You've really helped me out! :D