So far the past 4 days I've been banging my head on the wall and trying everything to get this thing to work.
It's a new build, so here are the specs;
* modified T28 Sharkoon case
* Gigabyte G1-Sniper3 Motherboard
* Intel Core i5 3570K
* Thermaltake SpinQ VT CPU Cooler
* G.Skill Ripjaws X F3-17000CL11Q-16GBXL 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3
* Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 Overclocked 2GB
* Antec High Current Gamer 620W Modular HCG-620M
* Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD
* Western Digital WD Black 1TB WD1002FAEX
The issue is with the mobo, I did the build originally with everything in this list except the PSU, I used an 850W modular Antec High Current Gamer, but the build went fine. I installed Windows 7 Ultimate and installed all GPU and mobo drivers etc. No problems I used it for a week and a half. Then the T28 I ordered arrived and I swapped all parts into the case. However this time I when I booted up I get "bios has been reset - please decide how to continue," and 3 options;
GIGABYTE DUAL UEFI
1. load optized defaults then boot
2. load optized defaults then reboot
3. enter bios
Now my instincts tell me to select option number 2 however my mouse and keyboard are non responsive.
* Razer Naga epic
* G510 Logitech keyboard
Both of my peripherals are USB, i tried a USB to ps/2 adaptor to no avail. Do I need a wired ps/2 mouse and keyboard to be able to select options in this menu?
Also I have cleared CMOS a number of times with the CMOS jumpers, the CMOS reset sw. and by unplugging mains and removing battery (voltmeter check 3.1 V). Everytime I boot I get the same DUAL UEFI options screen and non responsive peripherals.