mark

I have just got back to BG2 after a break. I had been playing BG2 on my XP
PC after installing the patches:

Patch 26489
Patch 26499
and the Balderdash files
FixPack112

I have had a break from playing due to among other things getting divorced
(managed to keep custody of the PC), and now I find that I can't get the
game to run. Everything seems ok and then just when it starts loading the
main game after choosing you characters etc.. it just freezes when the

The only thing I can think of is that last time I rebuilt my PC I loaded
Service Pack 2. Is this the problem, does anyone know?

Is there a solution to my problem?

Any suggestions welcomed
Thanks
Mark

Mark <R-M-B@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
: I have just got back to BG2 after a break. I had been playing BG2 on my XP
: PC after installing the patches:

: Patch 26489
: Patch 26499

The use of 26499 is generally not recommended.

--
Jason Compton jcompton@xnet.com

mark

Just got round to un-installing and then re-installing but this time without
26499 and unfortunately no luck, it still freezes on the loading area
screen.

Does anyone have any other ideas I might try?