Advantages of windows 7

Burdette

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2010

It records to my C drive...and it records some programs from ESPN2. If don't want to record anything, I just want to use Windows Media to watch TV.

After some time if I don't check it, the dirve is darn near full.

Bolbi

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2009
I don't use Windows Media Center to watch TV, so I probably can't help here. It seems, though, that you must have told it to record (whether directly or as a consequence of another setting); I don't think it would just do that automatically. Can you find anywhere in the TV section where you can set anything about what shows you want to watch and/or record? If you told it that you always want to watch ESPN2, it might be recording it so that you can go back and watch anything you want from it later.

Burdette

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2010

I have never deliberately told it to record anything, but I am also sure that in my playing around I have clicked on something to tell it to record. The only thing that it is now recording ESPN Basketball games, but I don’t want it filling up my hard dive. I am sure I need to go to the “Record Guidebook” and click on something there to stop the recording; I can get to the Guidebook, but can find what to do next.

TRENDING THREADS