It's all real folks - the new EA Sports Fight Night Round ..

Amazing life-like graphics:

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/748/748455/vids_1.html

I think it's all genuine. What is so bizarre is people not believing
all this stuff.

The graphics in Fight Night have never been achieved before in a
console or PC game. Amazing detail and smoothness.

It's the real deal, folks. PS3 is the console game to end all console
games.:)

Killzone fan

Oops - I meant "the games console to end all games consoles!"

:)

Killzone fan

Look at it like this -

Every trailer I have seen for every PS3 game is far beyond anything
ever seen before in computer and console games. Nothing is close. So
are you saying Sony has perpetrated the ultimate gaming con on the
world? Highly unlikely.

Just look at the facts:

$2 billion in research and development. If I gave you two billion
dollars and you went to every microchip manufacturer in the world and
said, "can you make me a supercomputer for home use?" - there is a
chance one manufacturer would say yes, for two billion we can make you
all the components. TWO BILLION DOLLARS. Just think about that amount.

Assuming it's a genuine figure then why should people doubt Sony?

Just look at this screenshot:

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/748/748488/img_2786811.html

That is from actual footage I downloaded at:

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/748/748488/vids_1.html

Why can't people believe it? It's impossible all the games are fake.
One yes, maybe two - but every PS3 game fake? No way.

It's real. Anyway, don't take my word - wait till spring 2006 and then
you'll see. I bet you come spring 2006 the gaming world will be changed
for ever. Next year it all changes.

When you buy Killzone and see how awesome it is you will say, "you know
what, Killzone fan was right."

Wait and see...

Killzone fan

"Killzone fan" <binarycode@onetel.net.uk> wrote in message
> Amazing life-like graphics:
>
> http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/748/748455/vids_1.html
>
> I think it's all genuine. What is so bizarre is people not believing
> all this stuff.

Because it's EA? I mean, c'mon, they aren't really known for great graphics.
And fact, they tend to always develop with the least powerful console in
mind, which is why most EA Xbox & GC games look like PS2 titles...

> What is so bizarre is people not believing
> all this stuff.

It's not the "real deal", Sony hyped up the PS2 in the same manner.
Seriously, do you actually believe everything Sony is saying? Laughable.
You'll see, just wait until the PS3 is actually on the market. The games are
going to look incredible but not at the level they're currently touting.

Just ease off on the fanboyism a tad, it's starting to look pathetic.

"Killzone fan" <binarycode@onetel.net.uk> wrote in message
> Amazing life-like graphics:
>
> http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/748/748455/vids_1.html
>
> I think it's all genuine. What is so bizarre is people not believing
> all this stuff.
>
> The graphics in Fight Night have never been achieved before in a
> console or PC game. Amazing detail and smoothness.
>
> It's the real deal, folks. PS3 is the console game to end all console
> games.:)
>
> Killzone fan

You have instantly turned in to troll status in my book.
CYA

> Oops - I meant "the games console to end all games consoles!"

I think the PS4 might take issue with that statement...

Killzone fan wrote:
> Amazing life-like graphics:
>
> http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/748/748455/vids_1.html
>
> I think it's all genuine. What is so bizarre is people not believing
> all this stuff.
>
> The graphics in Fight Night have never been achieved before in a
> console or PC game. Amazing detail and smoothness.
>
> It's the real deal, folks. PS3 is the console game to end all console
> games.:)
>
> Killzone fan

BS.

PS3 is only impressive today, and probably in 2006 when it comes out.

by 2007, PS3 will be old technology.

besides, the Playstation4 is in development NOW, and so is Xbox3 (not
360 but the next gen beyond 360). the PS4 and Xbox3 will wipe the
floor with PS3, naturally.

there is no such thing as "the console game to end all console games"
because there will ALWAYS be something better on the horizon.

always has been this way, always will be :)