METRO PCS - MIAMI. How to send/receive SMS from Italy?

Tags:
Last response: in Technologies
June 4, 2004 9:56:00 PM

Hello

I'm an italian boy and i have a friend who lives in Miami and she has got a
cellular using Metro PCS. She said the pays 50 $ a month and she can call
and send messages (not SMS, she said it's a different technology) anywhere
anytime in US, but she said she can't send/receive SMS to Europe.

Is it possible? I'd like to have further info about that

How could i send her SMS?I use vodafone in Italy? Is there any website from
which i can send her "messages"?

Thank u very much

Angelo
June 7, 2004 12:45:12 PM

Il giorno Fri, 4 Jun 2004 17:56:00 +0200, "well84"
<well_84NOSPAM@hotmail.com> con una bandiera della rinata Fiorentina
in mano e lo striscione "Meglio liberi all'inferno che schiavi in
paradiso" nell'altra cosi' parlo':

try MobiSMS (www.mobiwireless.com/MobiSMS)

--
Andrea de Florence ©, PrepaidGSM Staff
- ISCF online: www.iscf.info - Know 3: www.mondo3.com

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 17:56:00 +0200, "well84"
<well_84NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hello
>
>I'm an italian boy and i have a friend who lives in Miami and she has got a
>cellular using Metro PCS. She said the pays 50 $ a month and she can call
>and send messages (not SMS, she said it's a different technology) anywhere
>anytime in US, but she said she can't send/receive SMS to Europe.
>
>Is it possible? I'd like to have further info about that
>
>How could i send her SMS?I use vodafone in Italy? Is there any website from
>which i can send her "messages"?
>
>Thank u very much
>
>Angelo

Use you regular email client and send a very small message to
her_number@mymetropcs.com

or go to www.metropcs.com

She can receive message on her phone, but she has to pay for outgoing
messages....
!