METRO PCS - MIAMI. How to send/receive SMS from Italy?

Hello

I'm an italian boy and i have a friend who lives in Miami and she has got a
cellular using Metro PCS. She said the pays 50 $ a month and she can call
and send messages (not SMS, she said it's a different technology) anywhere
anytime in US, but she said she can't send/receive SMS to Europe.

Is it possible? I'd like to have further info about that

How could i send her SMS?I use vodafone in Italy? Is there any website from
which i can send her "messages"?

Thank u very much

Angelo
2 answers Last reply
More about metro miami send receive italy

    Il giorno Fri, 4 Jun 2004 17:56:00 +0200, "well84"
    <well_84NOSPAM@hotmail.com> con una bandiera della rinata Fiorentina
    in mano e lo striscione "Meglio liberi all'inferno che schiavi in
    paradiso" nell'altra cosi' parlo':

    try MobiSMS (www.mobiwireless.com/MobiSMS)

    --
    Andrea de Florence ©, PrepaidGSM Staff
    - ISCF online: www.iscf.info - Know 3: www.mondo3.com

    On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 17:56:00 +0200, "well84"
    <well_84NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Hello
    >
    >I'm an italian boy and i have a friend who lives in Miami and she has got a
    >cellular using Metro PCS. She said the pays 50 $ a month and she can call
    >and send messages (not SMS, she said it's a different technology) anywhere
    >anytime in US, but she said she can't send/receive SMS to Europe.
    >
    >Is it possible? I'd like to have further info about that
    >
    >How could i send her SMS?I use vodafone in Italy? Is there any website from
    >which i can send her "messages"?
    >
    >Thank u very much
    >
    >Angelo

    Use you regular email client and send a very small message to
    her_number@mymetropcs.com

    or go to www.metropcs.com

    She can receive message on her phone, but she has to pay for outgoing
    messages....

GSM PCS