Sign in with
Your question
Solved

I have $300 and need a dektop/laptop that can handle the following

Last response: in CPUs
April 3, 2012 3:11:42 AM

I have $300 and i want to buy a desktop or laptop that can handle the game "Age of Empires Online" Which is newer than Age of Empires 3... obviously it would have to be used. I live in gta, durham region, oshawa, ontario canada. I really want a computer that can hadle this game for $300 or less... any ideas, should i rob some1? Just kidding. Where should i look?

Best solution

April 3, 2012 6:55:26 PM

un4gettable47mike said:
I have $300 and i want to buy a desktop or laptop that can handle the game "Age of Empires Online" Which is newer than Age of Empires 3... obviously it would have to be used. I live in gta, durham region, oshawa, ontario canada. I really want a computer that can hadle this game for $300 or less... any ideas, should i rob some1? Just kidding. Where should i look?

You have $300 for an entrie computer, including the OS? Is this seperate from the monitor\mouse\keyboard, etc? Assuming this is the case you certinaly don't have a whole lot of options here. You would need to buy something used\refurbished that also includes the OS. Something like this inlcludes the OS for example:

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml...

I am not sure if a 6310 will run the games you are interested in tho. $300 is going to be tough.

Tim
April 5, 2012 2:20:28 AM

Best answer selected by un4gettable47mike.
!