Sign in with
Your question

Which better cooling sys?cooler mast Haf X or rosewill blackhawk ultra

Last response: in Components
April 3, 2012 4:06:54 AM

first of all i am a fan of this site. i use this site for long time but never created an account so here i am today. ok now let get down to business. which one has better airflow and cooling case? the blackhawk ultra got more space and fans, is that mean better cooling system? or the famous Haf X. the blackhawk ultra is at its cheapest price so far

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
a b ) Power supply
April 3, 2012 5:38:36 AM

Both cases perform about equal to each other so it's just a matter of preference. I would go with the HAF X just for the dust filters.

The CM Storm Trooper is another great case to look at.

April 3, 2012 7:43:23 AM

I have a HAFX and the build qualilty is amazing, but it is a loud case. Hope that helps
Related resources
a b ) Power supply
April 3, 2012 7:54:21 AM

both cases are great!but there are some better cases for similar price tag,
1-nzxt switch
2-raven rv03B
3-inwin dragon rider
4-Antec DF-85
5-Azza hurricane 2000
6-storm trooper
7-Thermaltake chaser MK-I
and few more and if you prefer mid towers than 550D,650D and 600t are great mid towers.
and it's not case that is loud,it's the fans.throw quality fans in any case and BAM! you have a silent case.
but if you don't want to with anything else then HAF X is definitely a better choice.
April 3, 2012 9:47:21 AM

hellfire24 said:
it's not the case that makes noise. :pfff: 

No a case by itself does not make noise but various cases contain/mitigate noise better than others

On a side note, the stock fans included with the case are relatively quiet as well.
a c 111 ) Power supply
April 3, 2012 10:10:29 AM

Fans make noise, cases do not. Might as well purchase a mid ranged case and replace all fans with quieter and higher cfm fans.
!