SEGA IS COMING BACK. check out the new games.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation,uk.games.video.playstation,japan.videogames.playstation (More info?)

here is a new, better-quality video of SEGA's new, next-generation
videogames (and some of them could possibily be arcade games)

the video is far from perfect, due to the conditions it was made under,
but compared to the other videos of the same Sega event, which were
from far away and very choppy, this new one is much better.

http://www.xboxyde.com/leech_1399_en.html

or

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3MYEON2XDU0D10OQEGMD2YPZ80

games:

Chrome Hounds (the mech game)
Virtua Fighter
AfterBurner
House Of The Dead
Sonic

what could these games be running on? Sega isn't talking. they won't
say.

new arcade hardware ? (PowerVR5 based NAOMI 3, Model 4, Chihiro 2 )
(as far as Virtua Fighter and House Of The Dead)

Playstation 3 ?

Xbox 360 ?

Nintendo Revolution ?

Dreamcast 2 ?

hehe. wasn't serious about that last one ;)

hopefully more info will come to light on these awesome looking Sega
games.
1 answer Last reply
More about sega coming back check games
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation,uk.games.video.playstation,japan.videogames.playstation (More info?)

    <optimusprimettf@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > here is a new, better-quality video of SEGA's new, next-generation
    > videogames (and some of them could possibily be arcade games)
    >
    > the video is far from perfect, due to the conditions it was made under,
    > but compared to the other videos of the same Sega event, which were
    > from far away and very choppy, this new one is much better.
    >
    > http://www.xboxyde.com/leech_1399_en.html
    >
    > or
    >
    > http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3MYEON2XDU0D10OQEGMD2YPZ80
    >
    > games:
    >
    > Chrome Hounds (the mech game)
    > Virtua Fighter

    Man I would kill ofr Virtua Fighter on the XBox 360, hell even the XBox 1!

Console Gaming Video Games Sega PlayStation Sony Video Games