SEGA IS COMING BACK. check out the new games.

Last response: in Video Games
May 22, 2005 4:35:13 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation,uk.games.video.playstation,japan.videogames.playstation (More info?)

here is a new, better-quality video of SEGA's new, next-generation
videogames (and some of them could possibily be arcade games)

the video is far from perfect, due to the conditions it was made under,
but compared to the other videos of the same Sega event, which were
from far away and very choppy, this new one is much better.

http://www.xboxyde.com/leech_1399_en.html

or

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3MYEON2XDU0D10OQEGMD...

games:

Chrome Hounds (the mech game)
Virtua Fighter
AfterBurner
House Of The Dead
Sonic

what could these games be running on? Sega isn't talking. they won't
say.

new arcade hardware ? (PowerVR5 based NAOMI 3, Model 4, Chihiro 2 )
(as far as Virtua Fighter and House Of The Dead)

Playstation 3 ?

Xbox 360 ?

Nintendo Revolution ?

Dreamcast 2 ?

hehe. wasn't serious about that last one ;)

hopefully more info will come to light on these awesome looking Sega
games.
Anonymous
May 22, 2005 2:16:32 PM

<optimusprimettf@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> here is a new, better-quality video of SEGA's new, next-generation
> videogames (and some of them could possibily be arcade games)
>
> the video is far from perfect, due to the conditions it was made under,
> but compared to the other videos of the same Sega event, which were
> from far away and very choppy, this new one is much better.
>
> http://www.xboxyde.com/leech_1399_en.html
>
> or
>
> http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3MYEON2XDU0D10OQEGMD...
>
> games:
>
> Chrome Hounds (the mech game)
> Virtua Fighter

Man I would kill ofr Virtua Fighter on the XBox 360, hell even the XBox 1!
!