How to change the default View setting for files and folde..

I cannot find a way (and WinXP's Help system was useless)
to change the default View setting to Details for my
files and folders. The current default is Folder View.
Help!

Hi

Open Windows Explorer and enable View>Details, then go to Tools>Folder
Options>View and click on 'Apply to All Folders'. Restart Windows Explorer.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User