Solved

Case help

Stuck between 3 highly praised cases

Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - 89.99

Antec Three Hundred Illusion Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - $69.99

Antec Three Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - $54.99

Also which one(s) can support ...

This Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z68XP-UD3P LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

This Gpu: MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

Thanks in advance. I've seen reviews but I could use some more community knowledge.
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about case help
  1. In nine hundred you will have a lot more space than three nundred.
  2. The one I hear people raving about most out of those 3 is the Illusion case.

I was going to get a 300 Illusion myself, but then I found a deal that was too good to pass up on a Lian Li case. I am glad I took the deal.
  3. Best answer
    The Illusion is the 300 with two fans added to the front . You can do this your self .

The 900 is only marginally taller than the 300 and most of that is the top fan surround.
    900=====• 19.4" (H) x 8.1" (W) x 18.4" (D)
    300=====• 18" (H) x 18.3" (D) x 8.1" (W)

Of the 3 I like the 300's understated looks and I'd add a couple of quiet fans to the front . Fans that dont have the blue LED's
  4. The illusion and the 300 are the same case. Just one comes with lighted fans. Is that worth $15? Then you need to decide if the 900 is worth the extra $$$ as well. 300 lacks water cooling hose outlets, and cable management.
  5. All the fans on the 300 illusion (4) have speed control.

It isn't that horrible for only $15 more.

Anyway, I never hear people talking about the 300 regular, or at least 10x less often as the Illusion case anyway.
  6. Best answer selected by Darklum.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Cases Computer ATX Systems