Taskbar and quick launch

September 1, 2004 3:19:44 AM

How do I create quick launch? How to create MS Office
shortcut and Windows Explorer on the Taskbar? What is the
difference between quick launch and those icon on the
taskbar?

More about : taskbar quick launch

Anonymous
September 1, 2004 7:54:06 AM

ps wrote:
> How do I create quick launch? How to create MS Office
> shortcut and Windows Explorer on the Taskbar? What is the
> difference between quick launch and those icon on the
> taskbar?

Right click the Taskbar and select Toolbars/Quick Launch. This will place
the QL toolbar on the Taskbar. You can drag the QL toolbar to any position
on the screen, top, right side, left side or place it in the middle of the
screen.

Creat shortcuts to programs and dragand drop them on the QL toolbar. One
click on these shortcuts will launch the program.

--
Regards,

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP
Windows Shell/User

http://www.dts-l.org
http://www.mvps.org
September 1, 2004 10:12:19 PM

I want to have some program (eg:Excel, Word) shortcut
icon appear on the taskbar for quick access, how am I put
it on the taskbar? I try to create a MS Word shortcut on
the desktop and drag it to the taskbar, but not work.

!