Taskbar and quick launch

How do I create quick launch? How to create MS Office
shortcut and Windows Explorer on the Taskbar? What is the
difference between quick launch and those icon on the
taskbar?
2 answers Last reply
More about taskbar quick launch

    ps wrote:
    > How do I create quick launch? How to create MS Office
    > shortcut and Windows Explorer on the Taskbar? What is the
    > difference between quick launch and those icon on the
    > taskbar?

    Right click the Taskbar and select Toolbars/Quick Launch. This will place
    the QL toolbar on the Taskbar. You can drag the QL toolbar to any position
    on the screen, top, right side, left side or place it in the middle of the
    screen.

    Creat shortcuts to programs and dragand drop them on the QL toolbar. One
    click on these shortcuts will launch the program.

    --
    Regards,

    Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    http://www.dts-l.org
    http://www.mvps.org

    I want to have some program (eg:Excel, Word) shortcut
    icon appear on the taskbar for quick access, how am I put
    it on the taskbar? I try to create a MS Word shortcut on
    the desktop and drag it to the taskbar, but not work.

Configuration Taskbar Quick Launch Customization Windows XP