Best Gaming Laptop for Under 400

I am looking for a good gaming laptop that can play Modern Warfare 3 and Tanki Online without complications. I need to be able to do school activities on it also. I'd like it to be lightweight and fast. It can be used or refurbished. It would be nice if I could connect to wifi without an adapter and be able to hook up a controller to it. eBay, newegg, and amazon are good websites. If this is too high a demand for 400 just say. Resolution would be good above 720p. Video and streaming must be good.
5 answers Last reply
More about best gaming laptop
  1. I would say its too high a demand for under $400. $600 maybe.
  2. Hi :)

Duplicate posts NOT allowed here...

All the best Brett :)
  3. Accident dude, sorry.
  4. What is the best asus laptop you can buy Refurbished for 400 and can play flash based games without anyproblems and has built in wifi. That's all I need
  5. For $400, you can not get a brand new "gaming" laptop for just about $400.

You can get a used one, from Craiglist, but even then you'll be hard-pressed.

I'm not discouraging you, but, as someone who had recently bought a new laptop, with tons of research, I wouldn't bank on it.

Check out Lenovo, but stay away from HP, Dell, Alienware (you won't be able to afford this one anyways).

For $400, APU might be your best bet, but check out the graphic card of the laptop you are purchasing as to how it does for the game you are playing.

I play SC2, so I was checking benchmarks for SC2 to whatever laptop I was choosing, I advise doing the same, so there are no surprises at the end.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Laptops Gaming