Hello all, I need some help. I recently built a new system

ASUS Sabertooth 990FX updated to the 705 bios
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition Thuban 3.3GHz
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 Model F3-12800CL9Q-16GBRL
CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 750W
evga gt 250 graphics card
Rosewill BLACKHAWK Gaming ATX Mid Tower
Windows 7 64bit ultimate edition

I built the system and had it stable and running, updated to the latest bios at the time 705. Not overclocked running at normal speeds and voltages. Was stable since about mid October. Sat. I I told it to go to sleep and it shut down as normal. Later that evening when I came back it would not turn on.
I pulled out the graphics card and all the ram and was able to get it to turn on, but the speaker is not giving me any error beeps as it did when I first built the system. With a CPU and no ram the DRAM LED light stays on as expected indicating a mem error. I put my ram in and the DRAM LED light stayed on. I pressed the mem test button and it cycled through the setting but did not help. I tried each Dimm in the A2 slot singularly like the manual states for single dim configuration. None them allows the system to boot and the DRAM LED light stays on continuously. The pc speaker still does not give error beeps with no memory in it. It did when I first built the system, and I checked the connections and they all seem to be ok
I also unpluged the power and removed the backup battery for about 20 min to reset the CMOS, but it didn't help
Unfortunately I don’t have another board that uses the same RAM to test it nor extra known working ram to try. It seems to me like a motherboard problem but I could use some help. Thanks
December 29, 2011 7:06:00 AM

Are you sure you don't know anyone with a similar computer you could put your processor, PSU, and RAM in?

If I was flying blind, I would probably replace the motherboard first.
m
l
December 29, 2011 2:48:56 PM

Nope, I already have an RMA to get the board replaced. :( 
m
l
!