BGTuTu: Can't stack more than 40 items?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 17, 2005 8:55:31 PM

I'm running BGTuTu & after install I can't stack more than 40 arrows. I buy
a stack of 120 & drop it onto another stack of 120 which makes 200 with 40
left. But if I try to put that 40 onto another stack (<40) it only adds them
up & leaves the 40 stack & me holding the remainder.

Any idea how to fix this? Can I uninstall/reinstall ONLY this component?
How will it effect my saved game?

Also I'm assuming I need to use the BG2-ShadowKeeper to edit my saves since
this is BGTuTu?

There are 10 types of people in this world...
....those who understand binary & those who don't.

More about : bgtutu stack items

Anonymous
April 18, 2005 5:32:59 AM

"Daniel" <daniel_h_wATyyahooDOTccom> wrote in message news:Xsidnfi796vJRv_fRVn-tA@giganews.com...
> I'm running BGTuTu & after install I can't stack more than 40 arrows. I buy
> a stack of 120 & drop it onto another stack of 120 which makes 200 with 40
> left. But if I try to put that 40 onto another stack (<40) it only adds them
> up & leaves the 40 stack & me holding the remainder.
>
> Any idea how to fix this? Can I uninstall/reinstall ONLY this component?
> How will it effect my saved game?
>
> Also I'm assuming I need to use the BG2-ShadowKeeper to edit my saves since
> this is BGTuTu?

You can use ShadowKeeper to stack your items.
April 18, 2005 5:33:00 AM

"menu boy" <ilmobixSPAMIT@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Daniel" <daniel_h_wATyyahooDOTccom> wrote in message
> > I'm running BGTuTu & after install I can't stack more than 40 arrows. I
buy
> > a stack of 120 & drop it onto another stack of 120 which makes 200 with
40
> > left. But if I try to put that 40 onto another stack (<40) it only adds
them
> > up & leaves the 40 stack & me holding the remainder.
> >
> > Any idea how to fix this? Can I uninstall/reinstall ONLY this
component?
> > How will it effect my saved game?
> >
> > Also I'm assuming I need to use the BG2-ShadowKeeper to edit my saves
since
> > this is BGTuTu?
> >
> You can use ShadowKeeper to stack your items.

OK, thanks....I was looking through all my old items & I realized I have the
NearInfinity & InfinityExplorer. I remember them, but forgot how to get
them up & running...there was no ReadMe file with them. Do you remember how
to get them going?
Related resources
April 22, 2005 6:35:11 PM

Install the Tutu Tweakpack from Gibberlings3.net - you can remove all
stacking limits.

CC
April 23, 2005 12:41:18 AM

"magnate" <chrisc@dbass.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> Install the Tutu Tweakpack from Gibberlings3.net - you can remove all
> stacking limits.

This fixes the game engine? So the fact that I've got a saved game already
doesn't matter?
April 25, 2005 4:28:30 AM

It didn't for me - I installed it halfway through a game and it made no
difference. It's a modular thing - you choose which bits to install and
which not, so I guess you could break a savegame if you really tried.

CC
April 25, 2005 6:35:28 AM

> It didn't for me - I installed it halfway through a game and it made no
> difference. It's a modular thing - you choose which bits to install and
> which not, so I guess you could break a savegame if you really tried.
>
> CC

OK, just asking because I know some mods say you'll have to start a new game
to show the effects of it.
Anonymous
April 27, 2005 5:35:28 AM

Mprilla wrote:

> You can get unlimited stacking patches for BG 1, BG 2, IWD I, IWD II
> and torment here.
>
> http://hometown.aol.com/mprilla/myhomepage/profile.html

I see that you're back. Didn't you get enough of a kicking when Bioware
banned you from their forums last time you showed up?
Anonymous
April 27, 2005 7:37:50 AM

Suddenly, Graeme Dice, drunk as a lemur, stumbled out of the darkness and
exclaimed:

> I see that you're back. Didn't you get enough of a kicking when Bioware
> banned you from their forums last time you showed up?

If you feed it, it will follow you home.

--
Billy Yank

Quinn: "I'm saying it's us, or them."
Murphy: "Well I choose them."
Q: "That's NOT an option!"
M: "Then you shouldn't have framed it as one."
-Sealab 2021

Billy Yank's Baldur's Gate Photo Portraits
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2xvw6/
Anonymous
April 27, 2005 4:58:47 PM

Mprilla wrote:
> You can get unlimited stacking patches for BG 1, BG 2, IWD I, IWD II
> and torment here.
>
> http://hometown.aol.com/mprilla/myhomepage/profile.html

I was trying to access your Yahoo group to get the files, but it doesn't
seem to be there any more. What has happened?!?!?!
!