BGTuTu: Can't stack more than 40 items?

I'm running BGTuTu & after install I can't stack more than 40 arrows. I buy
a stack of 120 & drop it onto another stack of 120 which makes 200 with 40
left. But if I try to put that 40 onto another stack (<40) it only adds them
up & leaves the 40 stack & me holding the remainder.

Any idea how to fix this? Can I uninstall/reinstall ONLY this component?
How will it effect my saved game?

Also I'm assuming I need to use the BG2-ShadowKeeper to edit my saves since
this is BGTuTu?

There are 10 types of people in this world...
....those who understand binary & those who don't.
10 answers Last reply
More about bgtutu stack items
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    "Daniel" <daniel_h_wATyyahooDOTccom> wrote in message news:Xsidnfi796vJRv_fRVn-tA@giganews.com...
    > I'm running BGTuTu & after install I can't stack more than 40 arrows. I buy
    > a stack of 120 & drop it onto another stack of 120 which makes 200 with 40
    > left. But if I try to put that 40 onto another stack (<40) it only adds them
    > up & leaves the 40 stack & me holding the remainder.
    >
    > Any idea how to fix this? Can I uninstall/reinstall ONLY this component?
    > How will it effect my saved game?
    >
    > Also I'm assuming I need to use the BG2-ShadowKeeper to edit my saves since
    > this is BGTuTu?

    You can use ShadowKeeper to stack your items.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    "menu boy" <ilmobixSPAMIT@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Daniel" <daniel_h_wATyyahooDOTccom> wrote in message
    > > I'm running BGTuTu & after install I can't stack more than 40 arrows. I
    buy
    > > a stack of 120 & drop it onto another stack of 120 which makes 200 with
    40
    > > left. But if I try to put that 40 onto another stack (<40) it only adds
    them
    > > up & leaves the 40 stack & me holding the remainder.
    > >
    > > Any idea how to fix this? Can I uninstall/reinstall ONLY this
    component?
    > > How will it effect my saved game?
    > >
    > > Also I'm assuming I need to use the BG2-ShadowKeeper to edit my saves
    since
    > > this is BGTuTu?
    > >
    > You can use ShadowKeeper to stack your items.

    OK, thanks....I was looking through all my old items & I realized I have the
    NearInfinity & InfinityExplorer. I remember them, but forgot how to get
    them up & running...there was no ReadMe file with them. Do you remember how
    to get them going?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    Install the Tutu Tweakpack from Gibberlings3.net - you can remove all
    stacking limits.

    CC
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    "magnate" <chrisc@dbass.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Install the Tutu Tweakpack from Gibberlings3.net - you can remove all
    > stacking limits.

    This fixes the game engine? So the fact that I've got a saved game already
    doesn't matter?
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    It didn't for me - I installed it halfway through a game and it made no
    difference. It's a modular thing - you choose which bits to install and
    which not, so I guess you could break a savegame if you really tried.

    CC
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    > It didn't for me - I installed it halfway through a game and it made no
    > difference. It's a modular thing - you choose which bits to install and
    > which not, so I guess you could break a savegame if you really tried.
    >
    > CC

    OK, just asking because I know some mods say you'll have to start a new game
    to show the effects of it.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    You can get unlimited stacking patches for BG 1, BG 2, IWD I, IWD II
    and torment here.

    http://hometown.aol.com/mprilla/myhomepage/profile.html
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    Mprilla wrote:

    > You can get unlimited stacking patches for BG 1, BG 2, IWD I, IWD II
    > and torment here.
    >
    > http://hometown.aol.com/mprilla/myhomepage/profile.html

    I see that you're back. Didn't you get enough of a kicking when Bioware
    banned you from their forums last time you showed up?
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    Suddenly, Graeme Dice, drunk as a lemur, stumbled out of the darkness and
    exclaimed:

    > I see that you're back. Didn't you get enough of a kicking when Bioware
    > banned you from their forums last time you showed up?

    If you feed it, it will follow you home.

    --
    Billy Yank

    Quinn: "I'm saying it's us, or them."
    Murphy: "Well I choose them."
    Q: "That's NOT an option!"
    M: "Then you shouldn't have framed it as one."
    -Sealab 2021

    Billy Yank's Baldur's Gate Photo Portraits
    http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2xvw6/
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    Mprilla wrote:
    > You can get unlimited stacking patches for BG 1, BG 2, IWD I, IWD II
    > and torment here.
    >
    > http://hometown.aol.com/mprilla/myhomepage/profile.html

    I was trying to access your Yahoo group to get the files, but it doesn't
    seem to be there any more. What has happened?!?!?!

Games Video Games