Hey guys,
I recently built my own pc
Specs are
Intel core i3 540
12gb ddr3 1333mhz ram
AMD radeon HD 6670
mobo is Foxconn H55A
300gb hdd (i dunno the make or RPM)

So the problem is when i run games they take ages to start up, if i click find servers or options Anything it will freeze for atleast 5 - 10 secs before it will open. When browsing the internet and on skype the audio of my friends voice turns unbearable ( this happens when loading new pages) the sound hurts my ears... on steam if i hit shift + tab to open the steam client it freezes my pc for atleast 5 seconds i just dont understand why! I've been up since now (4:30 AM) Trying to work out why, whether its my drivers which ive unistalled and installed the latest ones or hardware on my pc PLEASE HELP ITS SO IRRITATING!

Thanks,
Jacksta

More about : homebuilt slow crashes

December 29, 2011 2:53:10 AM

Jacksta said:
Hey guys,
I recently built my own pc
Specs are
Intel core i3 540
12gb ddr3 1333mhz ram
AMD radeon HD 6670
mobo is Foxconn H55A
300gb hdd (i dunno the make or RPM)

So the problem is when i run games they take ages to start up, if i click find servers or options Anything it will freeze for atleast 5 - 10 secs before it will open. When browsing the internet and on skype the audio of my friends voice turns unbearable ( this happens when loading new pages) the sound hurts my ears... on steam if i hit shift + tab to open the steam client it freezes my pc for atleast 5 seconds i just dont understand why! I've been up since now (4:30 AM) Trying to work out why, whether its my drivers which ive unistalled and installed the latest ones or hardware on my pc PLEASE HELP ITS SO IRRITATING!

Thanks,
Jacksta

Thought i would also add i get ridiculous fps on the old games around 15 25 fps on Counter Strike and on all my other games. I've reseated my gpu 2 times, does not make a change.
m
l
!