How to CF 2 5750

Solution
1- You use the latest CCC provided from AMD and you enable Crossfire through it.
2- You need to regularly check for CAPs (patches enhance and fix problems with CF) it's from AMD as well, under CCC download.
3- I guess HD 5750 capable only of taking 1 bridge, so you need 1 CF bridge only between 2 Cards.
4- 500-550W branded high quality PSU with 2 x 6 Pin PCIE will handle all your system.
5- Enable everything on mid range games (DX9/10 games), lower some options like AA MSAA on high end games.
As a combination... not much if you ask me. But still ok if you already have a HD5750.

A 650W PSU should be fine.

Its best to download drivers from the AMD's website. Plus, no else makes them.

If you mean a CF bridge... then you can use only one.

The settings depends on your choice and what your GPU can handle.

1- You use the latest CCC provided from AMD and you enable Crossfire through it.
2- You need to regularly check for CAPs (patches enhance and fix problems with CF) it's from AMD as well, under CCC download.
3- I guess HD 5750 capable only of taking 1 bridge, so you need 1 CF bridge only between 2 Cards.
4- 500-550W branded high quality PSU with 2 x 6 Pin PCIE will handle all your system.
5- Enable everything on mid range games (DX9/10 games), lower some options like AA MSAA on high end games.

Solution