No animation in browser

My animation is not working anymore on websites. Is there
a setting somewhere to correct this?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about animation browser

    josh,

    try tools > internet options > advanced tab > under multimedia, check enable
    animations in web pages.

    hope this helps.
    --
    Regards,
    Dennis Lazo

    the email address from where this message has been sent from is unmonitored.
    e-mails may be sent at http://dennislazo.com/email/.
    information herein is provided as is with no warranties, and confers no
    rights.

    "Josh" <joshhastings@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > My animation is not working anymore on websites. Is there
    > a setting somewhere to correct this?
    >
    > Thanks

Configuration Browsers Microsoft Customization Windows XP