Sign in with
Your question

Connect router to panasonic television to watch iplayer

Last response: in Networking
January 24, 2011 1:22:56 PM

How do I connect my broadband router to my panasonic television to watch iplayer
a b x TV
January 24, 2011 4:42:51 PM

Do you have a network enabled TV? Read the manual? The TV will probably have issues displaying content unless it has the applicaton built-into it.

You can connect the TV to your computer and watch it that way also.
January 24, 2011 8:21:05 PM

I have a panasonic tv with built in freesat. I have now found a message on freesat page 999 that some earlier panasonic- pre 2010 which mine is, is not yet compatible with iplayer!!
Related resources
a b x TV
January 25, 2011 1:09:15 PM

noelhind said:
I have a panasonic tv with built in freesat. I have now found a message on freesat page 999 that some earlier panasonic- pre 2010 which mine is, is not yet compatible with iplayer!!

Check for firmware upgrades for the TV, you can also attach it to a PC/laptop and use is basically like a monitor. You'd need to get audio out to it also for sounds.
January 25, 2011 2:27:47 PM

hang-the-9 said:
Check for firmware upgrades for the TV, you can also attach it to a PC/laptop and use is basically like a monitor. You'd need to get audio out to it also for sounds.

Thank hang-the-9 for the info. I have spoken to panasonic and they are starting work on new software to rectify the problem and it should be available in about a months time.
!