Best Testers Wanted for fun new Mobile Service

Last response: in Technologies
June 18, 2004 10:59:57 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones,alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular.data,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

Beta Testers wanted to test fun new Mobile Service –

Start-up company looking for beta testers to try out a new service for
your phone. You are only required to have a color mobile phone with
WAP service and a Windows 98/ME/2000/XP PC. It's a very simple
service, primarily looking for feedback on quality, features, and ease
of use. Take's less than five minutes to try out, there is a short
web-based form to provide feedback. The first 25 people in each
country who join our beta test will get free use of service for one
year.

Interested? Email mobilebeta@yahoo.com

David Turner
Beta Test Supervisor
Anonymous
June 18, 2004 6:36:34 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones,alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular.data,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

"David Turner" <mobilebeta@yahoo.com> wrote in message

<SNIP>

----
From http://www.comcast.net/terms/use.jsp
(xi) transmit unsolicited bulk or commercial messages or "spam." This
includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional
materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial
advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and
petitions for signatures;

Newsgroups
Messages posted to newsgroups must comply with the written charters or FAQs
for those newsgroups as well as any other terms and conditions applicable to
any particular newsgroups or provider of newsgroups. Advertisements,
solicitations, or other commercial messages should be posted only in those
newsgroups whose charters or FAQs explicitly permit them. You are
responsible for determining the policies of a given newsgroup before posting
to it. Comcast reserves the right to discontinue access to any newsgroup at
any time for any reason. Comcast permits users of the Service to download a
maximum of one gigabyte (1GB) of newsgroup content in any one month, unless
users are subject to a Service plan that permits downloading more newsgroup
content.
Anonymous
June 18, 2004 7:12:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones,alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular.data,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

"David Turner" <mobilebeta@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Beta Testers wanted to test fun new Mobile Service -
>
> Start-up company looking for beta testers to try out a new service for
> your phone. You are only required to have a color mobile phone with
> WAP service and a Windows 98/ME/2000/XP PC. It's a very simple
> service, primarily looking for feedback on quality, features, and ease
> of use. Take's less than five minutes to try out, there is a short
> web-based form to provide feedback. The first 25 people in each
> country who join our beta test will get free use of service for one
> year.
>
> Interested? Email mobilebeta@yahoo.com
>
> David Turner
> Beta Test Supervisor

Some more information about your new service and about your company would be
useful.
I would never apply with the info you supplied, especially with a yahoo or
hotmail email address.
As far as I'm concerned you will use the info for spamming.

John..
June 18, 2004 7:20:46 PM

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 06:59:57 -0700, David Turner wrote:

> Beta Testers wanted to test fun new Mobile Service –
>
> Start-up company looking for beta testers to try out a new service for
> your phone. You are only required to have a color mobile phone with
> WAP service and a Windows 98/ME/2000/XP PC. It's a very simple
> service, primarily looking for feedback on quality, features, and ease
> of use. Take's less than five minutes to try out, there is a short
> web-based form to provide feedback. The first 25 people in each
> country who join our beta test will get free use of service for one
> year.

So what is this 'service' then ?

> Interested? Email mobilebeta@yahoo.com
^^^^^^^^^
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... talk about ZERO credibility.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
June 18, 2004 8:05:06 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones,alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular.data,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:20:46 +0100, michael turner
<zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote:

>On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 06:59:57 -0700, David Turner wrote:
>
>> Beta Testers wanted to test fun new Mobile Service –
>>
>> Start-up company looking for beta testers to try out a new service for
>> your phone. You are only required to have a color mobile phone with
>> WAP service and a Windows 98/ME/2000/XP PC. It's a very simple
>> service, primarily looking for feedback on quality, features, and ease
>> of use. Take's less than five minutes to try out, there is a short
>> web-based form to provide feedback. The first 25 people in each
>> country who join our beta test will get free use of service for one
>> year.
>
>So what is this 'service' then ?
>
>> Interested? Email mobilebeta@yahoo.com
> ^^^^^^^^^
>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... talk about ZERO credibility.
I know Michael just when are some people in the UK going to loose
their negative approach to everything.
Grant .
Anonymous
June 19, 2004 1:47:23 PM

In article <1316d0poimmbcefvpjjr06mvkpjo2q2cql@4ax.com>,
<URL:mailto:Grant@thepeople.net> wrote:

> I know Michael just when are some people in the UK going to loose
> their negative approach to everything.

Better than tightening it. Or perhaps you meant "lose"?

July 14, 2004 3:36:53 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones,alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular.data,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

Totally legit. Glad I joined up. Caution and common sense play alot on the
net. Total paranoia on everything, might as well seal your self in a wahite
room and wait for the cock roaches "Got Bugs Mr Pratt? "

"David Turner" <mobilebeta@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Beta Testers wanted to test fun new Mobile Service -
>
> Start-up company looking for beta testers to try out a new service for
> your phone. You are only required to have a color mobile phone with
> WAP service and a Windows 98/ME/2000/XP PC. It's a very simple
> service, primarily looking for feedback on quality, features, and ease
> of use. Take's less than five minutes to try out, there is a short
> web-based form to provide feedback. The first 25 people in each
> country who join our beta test will get free use of service for one
> year.
>
> Interested? Email mobilebeta@yahoo.com
>
> David Turner
> Beta Test Supervisor
Anonymous
July 14, 2004 2:18:26 PM

In article <_Y2dnUk_yeQzN2ndRVn-sQ@comcast.com>,
"PDA Man" <pda@man.com> wrote:

> Totally legit.

Without more info, the rest of us are still dubious. Maybe its the Yahoo
email address instead of a legitimate business address.

!