Will my computer run Diablo 3?

Hey, I've recently upgraded my computer. I was curious to know if it will be able to run Diablo 3.

CPU: i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz

Dimm: 16384MB RAM (Corsair Vengeance)

GPU: Triple Nvidia Geforce 560 ti

Mobo: Sabertooth x79

PSU: BFG 1200watt
7 answers Last reply
More about will computer diablo
  1. while I generally think trolls are cute in a sad sort of way, go shake your epeen somewhere else. you can come back when you have a real question.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=diablo+3+system+requirements+&l=1
  2. Uh? What do you mean? This is my first time posting on this board, and I only posted here because I saw someone ask a similar question but never got a reply. I don't see what I did wrong.... Is this how you treat new people here?
  3. unksol said:
    while I generally think trolls are cute in a sad sort of way, go shake your epeen somewhere else. you can come back when you have a real question.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=diablo+3+system+requirements+&l=1

I really hate these kinds of threads in general. Google (Game) system requirements or (Game) benchmarks if it has already been released, or go to one of several Can I Run It websites. They had to find the forum somehow. I just think it would be quicker in general than having to wait for someone to respond. That's just my reasoning though. Who knows, my wife says I live in a fantasy world so maybe my reasoning should be in question.
  4. your graphics cards are kind of weak. you need 4x gtx 680's
  5. Unless things are changed you may be surprised at the performance of D3 on even a top notch PC. I would suggest a SSD for optimal performance. Many people with high end machines have been having stuttering issues (check youtube). A SSD seems to solve this issue for many but not all.
  6. definately wont run
  7. lame.

adcaccount76 said:
    Hey, I've recently upgraded my computer. I was curious to know if it will be able to run Diablo 3.

CPU: i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz

Dimm: 16384MB RAM (Corsair Vengeance)

GPU: Triple Nvidia Geforce 560 ti

Mobo: Sabertooth x79

PSU: BFG 1200watt
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Computers Diablo