Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

E6750 in optiplex 745

Last response: in CPUs
Share
April 7, 2012 8:32:42 AM

Hello,
i got a problem..
i have a optiplex 745 and i m not sure if i can put a e6750 proccesor in it..

MAINBOARD : Dell Inc 0wf810
SOCKET : 775 LGA
CHIPSET: intel q965
BIOS : Dell Inc version 2.0.8

i got a P4 3.0Ghz in now...
it dont works verry well... if i want to run a gamee..
other specs :
2 GB ram ddr2
Geforce 9400GT 1gb

and i cant run modern warfare 3 and blackops because my prosessor s**ks pleasee help ..!

More about : e6750 optiplex 745

a b à CPUs
April 7, 2012 9:22:14 AM

The E6750 should work on your pc since the cpu is LGA775 but I would check the mobos cpu support list before, just to be safe.
I think that your graphics card is most likely holding you back and not the CPU so much. Ok I understand that the cpu is kind of low-end but the GPU is not especially for gaming but for media. The games you want to play are quite demanding and neither of the two (cpu and gpu) are much help with that, not to say the (only 2GB ram).
I think a new GPU would be more helpful for gaming than the cpu right now.
a b à CPUs
April 7, 2012 9:44:48 AM

paritto said:
Hello,
i got a problem..
i have a optiplex 745 and i m not sure if i can put a e6750 proccesor in it..

MAINBOARD : Dell Inc 0wf810
SOCKET : 775 LGA
CHIPSET: intel q965
BIOS : Dell Inc version 2.0.8

i got a P4 3.0Ghz in now...
it dont works verry well... if i want to run a gamee..
other specs :
2 GB ram ddr2
Geforce 9400GT 1gb

and i cant run modern warfare 3 and blackops because my prosessor s**ks pleasee help ..!


you need a quicker cpu since you wont be able to overclock the 6750 on a dell motherboard preferably a quad another 2 gig of ram and a much better video card my gaming computer 8 yrs ago would have been quicker than that, sorry.
Related resources
April 10, 2012 4:31:19 PM

jasont78 said:
you need a quicker cpu since you wont be able to overclock the 6750 on a dell motherboard preferably a quad another 2 gig of ram and a much better video card my gaming computer 8 yrs ago would have been quicker than that, sorry.


hahahahahahahah
oke oke i wil buy a laptop ..
8400 GT geforce
4 gb
dual core 2ghz
and it runs blackops on minimum fast.!:) 
and mw3 i didn't tryy ;) 
April 10, 2012 4:32:42 PM

ngrego said:
The E6750 should work on your pc since the cpu is LGA775 but I would check the mobos cpu support list before, just to be safe.
I think that your graphics card is most likely holding you back and not the CPU so much. Ok I understand that the cpu is kind of low-end but the GPU is not especially for gaming but for media. The games you want to play are quite demanding and neither of the two (cpu and gpu) are much help with that, not to say the (only 2GB ram).
I think a new GPU would be more helpful for gaming than the cpu right now.



oke I bought a laptop ..
8400 GT geforce
4 gb
dual core 2ghz
and it runs blackops on minimum fast.!:) 
and mw3 i didn't tryy ;) 
!