Is MVP out for the PSP yet?

If so has anybody tried it? I want to get either this or the Sony game. I've
been waiting just in case MVP was better.

Yea, I got it. It's very impressive. Great gameplay, tight controls,
nice visuals, plenty of options and just an awesome product all around.
I haven't played 989's MLB yet, but I don't think it could possibly be
as good as MVP.

Go Padres!!

MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:
> If so has anybody tried it? I want to get either this or the Sony game. I've
> been waiting just in case MVP was better.

I liked MLB better myself.

In article <R1Lle.235$HN1.233@fe02.lga>, bfevens1203@charter.net says...

>I liked MLB better myself.
>
>"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>> If so has anybody tried it? I want to get either this or the Sony game.
>> I've
>> been waiting just in case MVP was better.

I was just up at Blockbuster and noticed they are renting the PSP games now. I
will give both a try.

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
> If so has anybody tried it? I want to get either this or the Sony game.
> I've
> been waiting just in case MVP was better.

I have mlb and its pretty good. I want to try mvp myself to see which is
better. But I play mlb as much as 2k5. Even though I have mvp for ps2.

I think I like MVP better.