Is MVP out for the PSP yet?

If so has anybody tried it? I want to get either this or the Sony game. I've
been waiting just in case MVP was better.
5 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Yea, I got it. It's very impressive. Great gameplay, tight controls,
    nice visuals, plenty of options and just an awesome product all around.
    I haven't played 989's MLB yet, but I don't think it could possibly be
    as good as MVP.

    Go Padres!!

    MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:
    > If so has anybody tried it? I want to get either this or the Sony game. I've
    > been waiting just in case MVP was better.

    I liked MLB better myself.

    In article <R1Lle.235$HN1.233@fe02.lga>, bfevens1203@charter.net says...

    >I liked MLB better myself.
    >
    >"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    >> If so has anybody tried it? I want to get either this or the Sony game.
    >> I've
    >> been waiting just in case MVP was better.

    I was just up at Blockbuster and noticed they are renting the PSP games now. I
    will give both a try.

    "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    > If so has anybody tried it? I want to get either this or the Sony game.
    > I've
    > been waiting just in case MVP was better.

    I have mlb and its pretty good. I want to try mvp myself to see which is
    better. But I play mlb as much as 2k5. Even though I have mvp for ps2.

    I think I like MVP better.

    "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    > If so has anybody tried it? I want to get either this or the Sony game.
    > I've
    > been waiting just in case MVP was better.

Console Gaming Sony Games PlayStation Video Games