Newegg extended warranty

G

Hi I was looking for items for a build for my gaming pc and I stumbled upon neweggs extended warranty.

They offered it to:
Intel i7 2600k: Manu. warranty is about 3 years
Noctua Nh-d14: 1 yr.
Asus P8Z68 Deluxe: 3 years

Should I bother spending money on the newegg extended warranty. Is three years enough for the cpu and mobo because there might be a possibility I might switch the hardware for something new. Should I switch it for something new? Is a warranty for the cpu cooler needed when I have the stock cpu cooler as a backup?

Solution
Generally, I'd say no to extended warranties. Three years is a LONG time in the Do-It-Yourself home computer world. In that much time, your current hardware will be all but obsolete (usable, still, but compared to the hardware available at the time, obsolete). If you don't plan to use a component past the available manufacturer warranty, then there's not much point in purchasing an extended warranty.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Generally, I'd say no to extended warranties. Three years is a LONG time in the Do-It-Yourself home computer world. In that much time, your current hardware will be all but obsolete (usable, still, but compared to the hardware available at the time, obsolete). If you don't plan to use a component past the available manufacturer warranty, then there's not much point in purchasing an extended warranty.

-Wolf sends

Solution