Codebreaker V9 and USB flash drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't get access to the USB drive using codebreaker and slim PS2.
It's been formatted in FAT, lights up when the codebreaker disk loads
but will not allow access in the device manager, or download files to
it via internet.

Searching for a solution I've even loaded BADATA-SYSTEM.cbs and
PS2MENU.ELF on the flash drive with no luck.

Any suggestions?

(scandisk cruzer mini 256meg)

On Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov wrote:

|>I can't get access to the USB drive using codebreaker and slim PS2.
|>It's been formatted in FAT, lights up when the codebreaker disk loads
|>but will not allow access in the device manager, or download files to
|>it via internet.
|>
|>Searching for a solution I've even loaded BADATA-SYSTEM.cbs and
|>PS2MENU.ELF on the flash drive with no luck.
|>
|>Any suggestions?
|>
|>(scandisk cruzer mini 256meg)

Follow up just in case someone's keeping track.

The 256meg SanDisk doesn't seem to work with any PS2's.

I have a SD card reader to transfer stuff to my Nokia phone; I can
hook that into the PS2 and it works great with Codebreaker :) just not
the SanDisk.

I just exchanged the SanDisk for a 128meg Lexar which works just fine,
good thing I need to use the phone <G>.

--
http://www.honeynet.org/papers/bots/

Status