what fps i should get :

intel core i5 4.10ghz
psu ss 700wat
gpu gigabyte gtx 560 ti sli 900mhz
mother: z68x-ud3p-b3
with last nvidia driver
sychte mugen 2
on ultra in bf with aa 4x??

i dont know if the fps that im getting its what i should get..
16 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. What resolution? What fps are you getting right now?
  2. my friend it is hard to say it depend on games and what resolution are you playing at?
    by the way your system is good enough i am sure with every game you will be getting more than 30fps with maxed out.
  3. the resulution is :

1920x1080 hd..
    and with AA
    but 30 fps its not good when i get under 60fps i cant play it being slow
    but when its 60+ i can play smooth
  4. I am using a Q8400 @3.8Ghz and a single gtx560ti. In BF3 ultra I am getting an average of 30fps with highs of 48 and lows of 19 (thus high setting for me for smooth gameplay) 30fps is the minimum for a real smooth gameplay a higher fps would mean that when it gets to a low point it wont be as low. but I do prefer playing with 45+ fps. With your faster processor and SLI then you should have at least 60fps on average there but im sure there would be a few dips.
  5. i dont know when before i format my windows i got between 100-200 fps
    but after i get 30-70 fps
  6. This should give you a rough idea: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/battlefield-3-graphics-performance,3063-3.html

I game on a Core i5 760, 8GB Ram, GTX 570 SC and in BF3 multiplayer I get in the average low 50s (minimum around low 40s) FPS @ 1080p with 4xAA, 16x anisotropic filtering, ultra textures, and the rest set to high. If I turn everything to ultra I get in the low 40s on average, which in my opinion is too low.
  7. so if gtx580 is get 68.96 fps my sli should get more then
    that 68.96
    but i get fps drops to 30 and its slow ..
  8. a gtx560ti SLI will have a higher average but would have lower drops than a gtx 580.
  9. But the review "clearly proved" that the processor makes no difference to FPS as long as its a modern dual core!
  10. niba10 said:
    i dont know when before i format my windows i got between 100-200 fps
    but after i get 30-70 fps

installed drivers correctly?

could potentially be running off just 1 card.
  11. i downloded the lastest drivers from thier site its 285.62 isnt it ??
  12. did you set on AA/AF to max?
  13. on 4x the max in the game is 4x...
  14. now how many fps are you getting ....

min,avg,max
  15. niba10 said:
    i downloded the lastest drivers from thier site its 285.62 isnt it ??

No, when BF3 released EA and Nvidia both recommended updating to the latest beta drivers which I believe is 285.83. These make a huge difference in performance with Nvidia cards and BF3.

Download them here: http://www.geforce.com/Drivers/Beta
  16. Here you can check if your pc is ready, I don't know if they show the framerates too.
    http://www.geforce.com/GamesandApps/games/battlefield-3/GPUAnalyzer

One thing: you meet the recommended system requirements so it can't be so bad.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Battlefield FPS Graphics